Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

TE HUIA Karena,Kohika,Reece Paul,Reuban,WayneJohn and Wendy Rosanne  

RSS
Rautahi OWC
(@rautahi-owc)

Looking for whanau belonging to Potikupa,Kawhia BlockT2 section1 or any information, need to contract them urgently other names are Tai whanau, Cloke Whanau, Kate Temaro, Phillis May Watene,Raukura Danne Timate, Te Ao Tamakaha,and Teu Teremi

Posted : 20 October, 2005 11:15 pm
huiabird OWC
(@huiabird-owc)

Kia ora
sound urgent!
Tehuia & cloke are my whanau.
cloke lived in hamilton, tehuia whanau lived huntly and auckland
PM me if you need contact

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22 October, 2005 2:42 pm
nannywelch OWC
(@nannywelch-owc)

Kia ora
Tehuia Karena formerly of 1 Balmoral Ave Hamilton was my uncle, wife Rosie Waritini. Brothers and sisters Ivy, Ngainoi, Hautai, Tena, Ruth, Tony, Teddy (All deceased).
If this is part of your whanau please contact me nannywelch@msn.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04 January, 2006 10:48 pm
frontman OWC
(@frontman-owc)

Kia Ora Ruatahi,

I know its been awhile since your thread was posted, but will its been awhile since i've been back this far. You asked about wanting to make contact with the Tai whanau. Would that be Rangi Tai whanau that once lived at Mangatotoa Pa, if the answer is "yes!" then I have some numbers for you. You can post me a message through this site, if we are on the right track.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 June, 2007 10:34 pm
chev
 chev
(@chev)

Kia Ora Frontman,

Thanks for your post, I have made contact with the Tai whanau concerned.Appreciate your message, thanks again,
Rautahi

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18 June, 2007 10:15 am
Share: