Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

TE KANAWA, Diggeress  

RSS
tag57 OWC
(@tag57-owc)

am wanting information fo assignment.

Posted : 07 May, 2007 7:59 pm
ngatikinohaku OWC
(@ngatikinohaku-owc)

kia ora, im diggeresses neighbour, what info are u looking for?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 May, 2007 7:13 am
DDD OWC
(@ddd-owc)

kia ora korua. my great grandfather was the brother of aunty rangimarie hetet. I think his name was william thompson, i think he was half brother. i think diggeress is therefore my cousin but i have not met her, although i do remeber meeting anuty rangi many years ago at the waitomo village

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 May, 2007 1:01 pm
Ira OWC
(@ira-owc)
Eminent Member

quote:

am wanting information fo assignment.

Kia ora tag57.

Might be some useful info here.

google search on digeress te kanawa
http://www.google.co.nz/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLF,GGLF:1970-01,GGLF:en&q=digeress+te+kanawa

Noho ora mai

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 May, 2007 7:01 am
wyllie OWC
(@wyllie-owc)

Have a look in the phone book for her phone number Oparure Road Te Kuiti and if she's at home she might make an appointment for you to speak her directly.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 May, 2007 10:20 pm
tag57 OWC
(@tag57-owc)

tena koutou te whanau kia ora mo to koutou tautoko

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23 May, 2007 2:16 pm
Val OWC
(@val-owc)

quote:

My name is Val De Beer and I'm from South Africa.Please could you congratulate Dame Diggeress from me on her award? I did send an email but it must have been the wrong email address so I'm so glad to find you are her neighbour. I saw her on a film called Kiri te Kanawa:Return Journey years ago and then when I went to London to see my son, they had an exhibition at the British Museum and a cloak by Dame Diggeress was there and it was so beautiful, I wished I could have told her. So Please congratulate her from me, I think she is wonderful and her loyalty to her country is an inspiration.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05 June, 2007 3:39 am
Val OWC
(@val-owc)

quote:

My name is Val De Beer and I'm from South Africa.Please could you congratulate Dame Diggeress from me on her award? I did send an email but it must have been the wrong email address so I'm so glad to find you are her neighbour. I saw her on a film called Kiri te Kanawa:Return Journey years ago and then when I went to London to see my son, they had an exhibition at the British Museum and a cloak by Dame Diggeress was there and it was so beautiful, I wished I could have told her. So Please congratulate her from me, I think she is wonderful and her loyalty to her country is an inspiration.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05 June, 2007 3:39 am
Ira OWC
(@ira-owc)
Eminent Member

quote:

Kia ora ngatikinohaku,

Did you read the message from Val De Beer from South Africa. Somehow this got sent to my email address....

Arohamai

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05 June, 2007 5:21 pm
Share: