Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

Te MARO, Hemera Maurice  

wahinearoha OWC
(@wahinearoha-owc)

Kia Ora, looking through this web site i am dishearted to see there are so many lost whanau members out there in Aotearoa, and i am one.
I am looking for my biological father Hemera Maurice Te Maro, birthplace Te Kapa whanau from Ruatoria. If any one can help me with what ever information i would be most greatful. I have 2 children and feel they have a right to know there exact whakapapa line.
Thanking you all for your time
Naku na
Morveen Te Maro

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 March, 2005 11:37 am
gizzie_angel OWC
(@gizzie_angel-owc)

Hi

My name is fiona te maro and if you are still interensted about finding Hemara Te Maro i know where he lives as he is my fathers cousin. Please contact me.
gizzie_angel@yahoo.co.nz

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23 August, 2006 3:59 pm

Working

Please Login or Register