Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

TE NAMU / EDWARDS  

Mack61 OWC
(@mack61-owc)

Kia ora Whanau, I am looking for my older brother, Our dad had told us girls especially that we had an older brother, sadly our dad has gone, but he did say that, he has seen his son once only when he was about 6 months old. I understand that our brothers mother to be Anne Edwards, not sure whether this to be her maiden name, possibly from Northland ie: Kaikohe/Tautoro?. Our brother would be about 48yrs old. Any info would be helpful to make contact with him.

Our Dads name is Hari Hoi, "Charlie" and to some "chook".

My Grandmother is Mararei Perana Te Namu, and Grandfather is Tamati Te Maru Te Namu.

Edited by - Mack61 on Jul 09 2005 12:34:03 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 May, 2005 1:00 am
witewhiu OWC
(@witewhiu-owc)

Teena koe Mack61.We recently buried a Rodney TeNamu in Waima this week.His life came to a tragic end at Burger King at Papatoetoe.His father was from Poroti Northland.His mother is from Waima.Rodneys wife is Rarotonga.They both had 7 children all girls.
Blessings!
Na,Wi.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07 July, 2005 12:40 am
gwilson274 OWC
(@gwilson274-owc)

quote:

Kia ora Whanau, I am looking for my older brother, Our dad had told us girls especially that we had an older brother, sadly our dad has gone, but he did say that, he has seen his son once only when he was about 6 months old. I understand that our brothers mother to be Anne Edwards, not sure whether this to be her maiden name, possibly from Northland ie: Kaikohe/Tautoro?. Our brother would be about 48yrs old. Any info would be helpful to make contact with him.

Our Dads name is Hari Hoi, "Charlie" and to some "chook".

My Grandmother is Mararei Perana Te Namu, and Grandfather is Tamati Te Maru Te Namu.

Edited by - Mack61 on Jul 09 2005 12:34:03 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04 December, 2005 9:58 pm
gwilson274 OWC
(@gwilson274-owc)

kia ora,
Just looking for whanau.My name is gayelene wilson my mother is noeline tenamu n her father was harry(hira)te namu fm tautoro.. n yes i went up 2waima 2bury uncle rodney...very sad..i miss my popa so muc but gud 2c familiar names..just thort id drop a line

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04 December, 2005 10:02 pm
hinemako OWC
(@hinemako-owc)

Kia ora whanau
Just wondering does the Ingoa Te Namu Katipa ring any bells?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 May, 2006 10:01 pm
Mack61 OWC
(@mack61-owc)

Tena koe Hinemako

Your query about Te Namu/Katipa certainly rings a bell, why do you ask?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 May, 2006 11:27 pm
hinemako OWC
(@hinemako-owc)

This Tipuna Te Namu Katipa is of grt importance to my sons line his tipuna Tiahuia and her brother Tumokai (the one who married Te Puea)is thte Uri....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04 June, 2006 11:51 pm
superbee OWC
(@superbee-owc)

Kia ora Mack61,
Was your mother's name Whakarongohau? I know the kaumatua for this family and will ask the question.
Pi

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05 June, 2006 1:25 am
ryan555 OWC
(@ryan555-owc)

Hi my name is Ryan Peehikuru Absalom and my Great Aunt married a Tenamu she was a peehikuru or bedggood and my Great Grandfathers name is Tamati Te Maru Peehikuru from Tautoro. If so there is a relation of mine that lives up the road from my auntys along mangakihia Rd and they r the tenamu so you should go to tautoro and ask around all of tautoro is whanau so they will be very pleased to help u Kia Kaha

R.Peehikuru

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05 September, 2006 9:28 am

Working

Please Login or Register