Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

TE REI, Peter (Pita Kamaia)  

RSS
sterei OWC
(@sterei-owc)

I'm looking for my father's family all i know is that he was born in Te Kuiti in 26thfeb/mar 1940 died 1973 16 mar morrisville, he has a sister, Nelly,Half bro Nicky armstrong,Leana+lai Whiteside or Cladd.

I have some more names i hope that someone will know them

Maggie O'Brien
Polly Murphy
Cheryl+sonny Lake
fanny Wetere (known as)
All this info and i still can't find anyone that know's or heard of my father
hope some can help

Posted : 06 June, 2005 9:53 pm
Leahw
(@leahw)

I know of a Richard Wetere - (Also known as Tutti). He is married to Iris. I think they are living in Auckland. If you go to the NZ White Pages website - there is 1 R.Wetere listed. I'm not sure if it is him, but it's worth a try when you're looking for whanau. I know him through my father. If you need more info, just email me.
Goodluck with your search.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 June, 2005 1:35 pm
sterei OWC
(@sterei-owc)

Hi Leah

Thanks for the info i found the number and will be trying it, once again thanks

Sharon from aussie

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 June, 2005 9:33 pm
huriepbo@hotmail.com OWC
(@huriepbohotmail-com-owc)

Kia ora Sterei. My husbands nan was a Te Rei. Her name was Pareteranga but also used the name Stewart.( No disrespect to the name ). It was thought that by having a European name her chances in life might be better.
Cheryl and Sonny Lake are also in my husbands line. Pareteranga being on his fathers side and the Lakes on his mothers, through the Waldens of the Taranaki, Foxton and Palmerston North regions. If you go to www.maorionline and enter Tuaropaki Trust or search on the web for Tuaropaki, there you will findpossibly three of the names you asked about. Hope this is of some help.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05 April, 2007 7:05 pm
Kina
 Kina
(@kina)
Eminent Member

www.maorilandonline.govt.nz

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05 April, 2007 7:11 pm
Share: