Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Te Wera Family  

RSS
Jaimee OWC
(@jaimee-owc)

Im looking for any information relating to the Te wera family that would be my dads family my dad is Jimmy James Pepene Te Wera (4/1/55) he has told me bits and pieces but myself and my brothers and sister would like to know more any information regarding the family would be much appreciated thanx

Posted : 25 April, 2006 3:16 am
Jaimee OWC
(@jaimee-owc)

Trying To find information about Maureen Ranapiri Ransfiled born 1890, she had a sister Elaine Ranapiri Ransfiled born 1989 both parents names are Joe Maire OR Bogo Ransfield (Father) and Edna (Mother) these are my dads whanau from his mothers side trying to find them too.

Edited by - Jaimee on Apr 28 2006 5:07:53 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 April, 2006 3:13 pm
Manawa_Timu_Ngaati_Kahungunu
(@manawa_timu_ngaati_kahungunu)

Tena koe Jamiee
Do you know what part of the country your Whanau are from?.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 April, 2006 4:32 am
Jaimee OWC
(@jaimee-owc)

ma dadz tainui

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 April, 2006 12:57 pm
romi
 romi
(@romi)

Tena koe
Your dad Jimmy was the only boy of a large family. His father was Hau Te Wera, possibly of Ngati Toa (Kawhia and southwards)and his mother (your grandmother) was Rangimoni (Ngati Whawhakia and or Ngati Pou).
They lived and died in Rangiriri in the 1950s'. Shortly after the whanau moved to Pukekohe to work mainly in the gardens at the time.
More information are with the mokos of Hau and Rangimoni who live there.
Kia ora
Romi

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 April, 2006 2:14 pm
gmdt OWC
(@gmdt-owc)

quote:

Im looking for any information relating to the Te wera family that would be my dads family my dad is Jimmy James Pepene Te Wera (4/1/55) he has told me bits and pieces but myself and my brothers and sister would like to know more any information regarding the family would be much appreciated thanx

kaiora jaimee
we are the de thierry family we are the decendence of te hau and rangimoni te wera we live in pukekohe you can contact us on (09)2391972 or cell phone 027 4529442 we would love to talk about this thanx

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 May, 2006 6:23 pm
Jaimee OWC
(@jaimee-owc)

HoLLA @TcHa gUrL! thankz a mill i dont know if your whanau know who my dad but if info is correct then yes chances are you r whanau i feel disconected ay dads getting old and doesnt have ages left he doesnt tell me n my brothers and sister where hes from so ive decided to find them myself so i know who they are and my nephews and nieces can know where there mumz n dads come from and so i know where to take my dad when the time comes he doesnt belong here in aussie ima definatly buzz yaz soon ay yeah im how nervous ay SHAME! if i dont call my sister will we share alot of things together we are all hoping some one can direct us to the right sources! we do wanna find our family

Edited by - Jaimee on May 02 2006 1:08:52 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 May, 2006 7:57 pm
gmdt OWC
(@gmdt-owc)

hay jaimee its me agin um just to tell you my dad know's your dad he says thats his cuzzin so yea my dad said that they(your dad n mine) use 2 be in the same culb it was called de boys football club (1978) we have got the photo,your dad's in it so yea that's it hope its useful kaiora

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03 May, 2006 5:44 pm
Jaimee OWC
(@jaimee-owc)

email me if anfing else kumz up peoplez mzjay_2144@yahoo.com.au

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03 May, 2006 9:38 pm
Jaimee OWC
(@jaimee-owc)

who is jack te wera born 25th october 1941? if u know anyone pease post me

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06 May, 2006 7:06 pm
Jaimee OWC
(@jaimee-owc)

yes once again kiaora n thanks for ur help peoples i have made looks of contact with whanau and ive found what ive wanted and im pleased thank you jaimee

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 May, 2006 2:57 am
Roimata OWC
(@roimata-owc)

Kia Ora Whanau,
My mother was whangai to her whanau in the Hokianga. She was the daughter of Ilene Te Wera and Andrew Jim Marino who both lay on Taupiri. Ilene's parents are Te Hau & Rangimoni. It is amazing how I have come across this topic and would love to more of this whakapapa please, such as the ancestors of Te Hau and Rangimoni.

Kia Ora

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06 June, 2006 1:47 pm
teWai OWC
(@tewai-owc)

Hi Jaimee, i have noticed that the last time you were on was in June 2006, i do hope you are still keen to look for the Te Wera Whanau as i am a grandchild to Rita Harihari Bennett (nee) Te Wera who is a sister to your grandfather.

My name is Janine Te Anau, i am keen to chat with you, you can contact me on fosterteanau@hotmail.com.

Its never to late to find out where you come from. Hope to hear from you soon.
Janine

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 February, 2008 6:47 am
Share: