Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

TE WHIU Whanau.  

RSS
witewhiu OWC
(@witewhiu-owc)

Te Waekoi/Waiariki/Ngati Manawa,Nau mai,haere mai,whakatau mai.

Posted : 13 June, 2005 9:42 pm
Arongo
(@arongo)

Tena koutou te whanau, I know the names and yet I havent seen to many faces. My Grandfathers name is Rini Wimutu and my father has posted this panui. I know that my grandfather had many brothers and sisters. Therefore, I know that there are a lot of us out there looking for our roots. I am currently living in Brisbane. Once again, Wimutu = Maria Pare
Hami Rini Te Whiu = Te Arani
Anaru Te Whiu = Babara Edmonds
Me and mine.
Would love to meet/talk with any whanau from this line.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 September, 2006 6:22 am
huriepbo@hotmail.com OWC
(@huriepbohotmail-com-owc)

Kia ora.
I know of the Te Whiu whanau from Waihou, Panguru
Hokianga. Haven't seen this side of the whanau for years but no doubt the time will come.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 January, 2008 5:38 pm
moks OWC
(@moks-owc)

Kia ora,
I am related to Te Whui as well, and yes they still live in Waihou, Panguru, Hokianga Northland right next to a white catholic church on a rise of a hill as you are heading out to Mitimiti one way in and one way out.
warm whanau piercing blue eyes. And they are the only Te Whui whanau there, there is no other. they would have your whakapapa.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31 January, 2008 10:32 am
Share: