Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

TENAIHI, Sonny  

RSS
Leahw
(@leahw)

I am looking for my first cousin - Sonny TENAIHI. His father's name is Albert TENAIHI, and his mother's name is Martha TAKINUI - (my father's sister). Albert came from Hokitika on the South Island. Albert and Martha lived in Kopaki in the King Country in the late 1940's. I hope that this message will find my cousin. I've only just found out about him and am wanting to know him.

Edited by - leah.w on Aug 21 2005 01:00:33 AM

Posted : 20 August, 2005 1:17 pm
Kriddles OWC
(@kriddles-owc)

Kia Ora Leah, my whanau are porter and poata but we are from Matangirau around Kaeo up north. Also check out my webpage www.maorination.co.nz
christmas is just around the corner, Kia Ora.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 September, 2005 11:11 am
kallee OWC
(@kallee-owc)

Hi Leah,

What a neat suprise to see your message. I will pass your message on to the family. Sonny is my uncle and will be so happy to know you are looking for him. Contact me privately so we can chat. I'd love to show you some pics of Albert and Martha and provide you the info to contact them directly, they do not have email.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22 September, 2005 9:49 pm
Share: