Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

TEPANIA, Simon changed his surname to williams.  

RSS
wazupfred OWC
(@wazupfred-owc)

Kia ora te whanau finding whanau. I am a first timer on www. finding whanau and am seeking help finding our brother simon on behalf of the Tepania whanau formerly of tamatea ave, Panmure AUCKLAND NZ. My brothers and sisters names were from the eldest,Rachel,Tai Jim(deceased) Joanne(ko ko) Matiu, bubsy(deseased) then Simon, tom myself fred(pere) sister maryanne(deseased) colin and bill. Dads name was wiri and mums was Tepeehi Tepania nee Pukeroa of AHIPARA. sIMON WAS A LEAD GIUTARIST IN A BAND IN THE EARLY 1960`S MID 60`S ALONG WITH, hope dont mind using their name Burt otene and thomas pomare,do not re rest of players.they all came over here,pohakena australia bout that time and did a tour with Bob Hope in veit nam entertaining the troops, i am sure at that time they called them self`s THE MAORI MINORS. He was also well known to play the creek tune, ZOBRA the creek behind his back. Our bro settled down and got married to an australian girl named Ivy,till this day do not know her maiden name, they settled down in KATHERINE WHERE I THINK BOTH DROVE 4 THE LOCAL TAXI CO.THEY HAD TWO CHILDREN,BOY AND GIRL,Tai i believe was born in 1974 and joanne was born in 1972. I can go on and on but hope this message will help me and the whanau in our quest to find our lost brother whom we have not seen since the early 1960`s,mid 60`s.

Posted : 22 June, 2007 12:40 am
FunkyJai OWC
(@funkyjai-owc)

Tena Koe Uncle!

I Hope You Find Uncle Simon.

Give Our Aroha to the Whanau.

Aroha tino nui

T,E,T,K

Edited by - FunkyJai on Feb 09 2008 3:00:53 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22 June, 2007 6:32 pm
Share: