Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

TERRY  

RSS
willym OWC
(@willym-owc)

is there any Terry whanau online from MT MANGANUI.they are a well known name in the MOUNT.
i know aunty Barbara and uncle Charlie,Aunty Patsy and uncle Mike and all their tamarikis. also, Sandra Terry who has married not so long ago.
if anyone out there know them please drop me a line
Kia ora

Posted : 30 September, 2005 11:47 am
roberta OWC
(@roberta-owc)

KIA ORA CUZ, ITS ROBERTA,AUNTY BARB AND UNLCE CHARLIES DAUGHTER.THIS WEBSITE IS THE BOMB,I CAME ACROSS IT WHILE SEARCHING GOOGLE FOR MAORI DESIGN CLOTHING, IT IS NOW 1AM MON MORNING, I HAVE BEEN ON HERE FOR HOURS, WICKED SITE.WENT HOME ON THE WEEKEND FOR UNLCE ROBERT AND AUNTY DIXIES DAUGHTERS UNVEILING, SEEN ALL THE WHANAU INCLUDING SANJ AND TUPZ, THEY DOING AWESOME, MUM AND DAD 2. UNLCE MIKE AND AUNTY PATSY ARE GREAT.THEY ALL STILL THE SAME SINCE YOU SEEN THEM AT SISTAS WEDDING,THEY NEVER GONNA CHANGE,HAHA, ANYWAY CUZ MUCH AROHA TO YOU AND YOUR WHANAU, HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.
ROBERTA
mumsyla@hotmail.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14 November, 2005 11:44 pm
Share: