Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

TeWiki  

RSS
Sheryl OWC
(@sheryl-owc)

Kia Ora people, Im looking for anyone that has any links to the Te Wiki whanau from Tuwharetoa. My fathers name is Archie Te Ao Tuhi Te Wiki. His mother is Huhana Susan Whakatihi and father is Kopiki Te Wiki. Has an older sister Edna who lives in Raetihi as well as other bros and sisters. Any information on the Te Wiki whanau would be cool.

Posted : 01 April, 2006 11:03 am
raukura OWC
(@raukura-owc)

Kia ora Cuz!

Just sent you an email giving a brief family history, etc. My grandmother was an older-half sister to your dad, Archie. She's buried at our whanau urupa, 'Tuhiariki', with our koro KOPEKE, your dad's half- and full-brothers, etc. Drop me a line soon!

Cher cher!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04 April, 2006 2:14 am
Sheryl OWC
(@sheryl-owc)

Thanks for the interesting information cuz, you told me a few things I didnt know about us, I thought it was Kopiki didnt realise it was Kopeke. Thank the lord for modern tech otherwise I would not have obtained any information
LOL (LOTS OF LUV NOT LAFF OUT LOUD) SHERYL

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08 April, 2006 12:08 pm
Share: