Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

The path to finding where your whanau land is..  

RSS
iraboyd@hotmail.com OWC
(@iraboydhotmail-com-owc)
Eminent Member

Kia ora whanau,
Its me again, Check this one out! If you want to know where your whanau land is the path is as follows but you must have the name of your whanau land block, eg Waipahihi 4A4B. Enjoy your search:

/www.maoriland.govt.nz/scripts/runbin.exe?tpk:index/

A map of Aotearoa should appear on the next screen.
In the "maori land block" box (halfway down, on your right of the map)type in the land block you are searching for eg, Waipahihi 4A4B, then click on search. It should then take you to the exact position or place off the block you are searching.
On your left hand side are little boxes of stars??? There you can zoom in and out of the land block you have typed in...
Once again any problems post me, i could have it wrong. Have tried it and it works...
Ma te waa
Ko Ira ahau.

Edited by - iraboyd@hotmail.com on Dec 17 2006 08:39:15 AM

Posted : 21 September, 2006 4:40 pm
interplanetjanet
(@interplanetjanet)
Eminent Member

Kia ora iraboyd,

Just another example of your generosity in helping others.
These things take time and effort.
I for one thankyou for sharing these snippets you find which are of interest to us all
Well done

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 September, 2006 9:42 pm
Share: