Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Thompson, Freda  

RSS
sheree_tm OWC
(@sheree_tm-owc)

I am searching for my Aunty Freda children as our family is organising a reunion for next year Aunty Freda maiden name is Waikato and her husband name is Ronnie Thompson and they used to live in Tirau and have a few children.

Posted : 02 December, 2006 7:20 pm
Sage OWC
(@sage-owc)

Teena Koe sheree_tm

I am not a Thompson but a relative from Tirau and know where they are.
Sadly both Aunty Freda and Uncle Ronnie passed years ago, but their kids still stay in or near Tirau.
Ivy, the eldest daughter is still at the Thompson homestead in Tirau and all the rest (and there's HEAPS!!) are nearby. I'm sorry to get back to you so late but I am a new member.
Hope your reunion hasn't been and gone already.
Naaku noa,
Sage

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 March, 2007 7:56 pm
sheree_tm OWC
(@sheree_tm-owc)

quote:

Teena Koe sheree_tm

I am not a Thompson but a relative from Tirau and know where they are.
Sadly both Aunty Freda and Uncle Ronnie passed years ago, but their kids still stay in or near Tirau.
Ivy, the eldest daughter is still at the Thompson homestead in Tirau and all the rest (and there's HEAPS!!) are nearby. I'm sorry to get back to you so late but I am a new member.
Hope your reunion hasn't been and gone already.
Naaku noa,
Sage

Kia Ora Sage
I am so happy that you have replied to my posting. Our whanau havent had our reunion yet and we were gonna wait til we found all of Aunty Freda kids and whanau and have been searching for them for a long time. Do you have any contact details for Aunty Ivy or do you see any of the whanau. Thank you very much for replying to my posting and for your help. Can you let the whanau know that I am searching for them please and that I would like to contact them all. Take care, look forward to hearing from you soon.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 March, 2007 4:18 am
Sage OWC
(@sage-owc)

Kia Ora anoo sheree_tm

Sure I can get in touch with your Aunty Ivy for you within the week if you want. As I'm popping over for a whanau day at Ruapeka Marae next Saturday, no doubt at least one of them will be there and I'll fill them in if I do not see them earlier. I'm actually off to see my Dad who lives just down the road from them in about 6hrs time, (ugh, I need to sleep :-)). I'm bound to see one of them!

I'm sorri I have no contact details for them at the mo but will be sure to post you before friday ok?

No thanks needed matey, that's what these posts are here for ay?

Will be in touch 🙂

Naaku noa
Sage

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18 March, 2007 12:36 am
sheree_tm OWC
(@sheree_tm-owc)

quote:

Kia Ora anoo sheree_tm

Sure I can get in touch with your Aunty Ivy for you within the week if you want. As I'm popping over for a whanau day at Ruapeka Marae next Saturday, no doubt at least one of them will be there and I'll fill them in if I do not see them earlier. I'm actually off to see my Dad who lives just down the road from them in about 6hrs time, (ugh, I need to sleep :-)). I'm bound to see one of them!

I'm sorri I have no contact details for them at the mo but will be sure to post you before friday ok?

No thanks needed matey, that's what these posts are here for ay?

Will be in touch 🙂

Naaku noa
Sage

Kia Ora Sage

That is so cool, thanks look forward to hearing from you.

Sheree

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18 March, 2007 1:06 am
Sage OWC
(@sage-owc)

Hi Sheree!

I've just sent you an email via this site with contact phone numbers for the Thompson girls, they're all aware now that you've been searching for them and await your call.

Take care and have fun at your reunion!

Naaku noa,
Sage.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 March, 2007 2:07 pm
Share: