Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

THOMPSON, Tracy  

RSS
kiriwai
(@kiriwai)

Looking for Tracy Thompson, her father is kiu Thompson and her mother was Alexia Mary Te Tana.

Posted : 17 August, 2005 10:17 pm
kiriwai
(@kiriwai)

Tracy Mother was of Ngati Tuera from Parikino, Whanganui River, her Father, we knew him as Kiu, but I think his proper name is Peter from Port Waikato, her brothers and sister are Shaun,Petrina and Lesley(I think)forgot his nick name, this is a add on to my first message.
thanks if anyone has any info on Tracy or her brother's and sister.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 August, 2005 12:43 pm
lakutai OWC
(@lakutai-owc)

Kia ora Kiriwai
I'm a cousin of hers. Haven't seen her for a few years but they have all moved back to Hastings. If you want I can pass a message on, her fathers birthday coming up in Labour Weekend.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 September, 2005 2:20 pm
wyllie OWC
(@wyllie-owc)

Kiriwai
The Thompson line is also commonly known in Kaiaua. My great great grandmother was Hariata Thompson.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24 November, 2005 10:31 pm
tutulegs OWC
(@tutulegs-owc)

Ae tika hoki, Kiu (Peter) is Tracey's dad who was brought up in Te Puaha O Waikato. Tracey is now his caregiver as he is wheelchair-bound and are now living in Flaxmere. Only too willing to help you out, email me for contact details.
Kia Ora
tutulegs!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18 December, 2005 9:51 pm
GLANEZ OWC
(@glanez-owc)

kIA ORA

IM TRYING TO FIND MY FATHER HIS NAME IS PETER IVAN THOMPSON HE WAS BORN IN RAGLAN HE WOULD BE ABOUT 55YEARS OLD HE HAS OTHER CHILDREN SINCE ME I KNOW OF TWO THERES NAMES ARE JORDAN AND OPAL THEY GO BY THE LAST NAME OF PUDNEY IF ANY BODY KNWS HIM OR IF THERES ANY WHANAU AROUND I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO HEAR FROM U I HAVENT MET HIM OR EVEN KNW IF HE IS STILL ALIVE SO ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05 January, 2006 2:33 pm
Share: