Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Thompson/Tamihana  

RSS
moirajane.friend@yahoo.com.au OWC
(@moirajane-friendyahoo-com-au-owc)

Kia Ora, i am searching for my Great grt grt grandmothers whanau her name is Jessie Tirapurua Henry her maiden name was Thompson nee Tamihana as they are pretty much the same. She married a Powerdril before marrying my Great grt grt grandfather Tutuhau Henry. Great Nana Jessie had siblings one of them was Polly i don't know the rest as i haven't been told much about her family. Polly married a Hughes which tie in with the Henry whanau. I know this is a long shot but i'm willing to give anything a go as i am trying to collect as much info about my Whakapapa so i can pass it down to future generations. my email address is moira_richard@hotmail.com

Posted : 01 November, 2007 3:24 pm
parekawhia OWC
(@parekawhia-owc)

Kia Ora, my grandmother was Ani Parekawhi Mihinnick nee Studholme Thompson. And my koro was James Hemi Minhinnick and his parents were Nehera and John Mihinnick;James and Ani's children were bougtr up in Frazer Rd Hawera. Desparately need to contact whanau as my dad was the youngest of James and Ani Minhinnick, So please if you have any info contact me and i can give you more information.
Thankyou

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 November, 2007 5:34 pm
moirajane.friend@yahoo.com.au OWC
(@moirajane-friendyahoo-com-au-owc)

Kia Ora Parekawhia, i would love to help you find as much info with your fathers whanau i will ask around in my local town as there are quite a few Thompsons here i am trying to find my grt nanny's whanau as well especially her parents so i will get back to you soon with info hopefully.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 November, 2007 6:20 pm
Share: