Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

TIOPERA/RANUI  

RSS
Riki_Puki_Iraia OWC
(@riki_puki_iraia-owc)

KIA ORA WHANAU ON BEHALF OF MAH AUNTY SHE IS WANTING HELP ON FINDING HER MOTHERS LINE ON HER TUHOE SIDE.

MY AUNTYS NAME IS MIRIA(BUZZY)RURI, MAIDEN NAME IS RANUI,HER MOTHERS NAME OR MAIDEN NAME IS "TIOPERA" FROM NGAI TUHOE- RUATOKI.
BUZZY MARRIED A MAN BY THE NAME OF JIMMY MICKIE RURI ALSO FROM NGAI TUHOE-RUATAHUNA. HE PASSED IN 1990,THEY HAD FOUR FIVE KIDS.

IF YOU KNO OF THIS NAME OR THE PEOPLE IVE MENTIONED PLZZZZ PLZZZZZZ PLZZZZZZZ CONTACT ME VIA E-MAIL riki_iraia04@hotmail.com or cell 027-3519731.

any information would be greatly appriciated

kia ora mai ano koutou
noho ora mai

Edited by - Riki_Puki_Iraia on Nov 29 2006 8:46:57 PM

Posted : 29 November, 2006 8:45 pm
rangiora OWC
(@rangiora-owc)

is it tiopira?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 January, 2007 2:24 pm
Riki_Puki_Iraia OWC
(@riki_puki_iraia-owc)

Kia Ora
It could be Tiopira.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 January, 2007 5:47 pm
rangiora OWC
(@rangiora-owc)

kia ora
Ive been researching te tiopira whanau as my partner is from Ruatoki and Owhakatoro Marae. I know that they are from there and i have links to the Tiopira whanau. My sistr in law will be sending me a whakapapa in the nxt couple of weeks. Will pass it on if you like ? Na Rangiora

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 January, 2007 8:02 pm
Riki_Puki_Iraia OWC
(@riki_puki_iraia-owc)

Kia Ora Rangiora

Thank you very much im sure my Aunty will be Greatly Thankfull as i am to Kia Ora for that e hoa,ile tell her that i have made contact with you and that we have made Progress:)and im sure she'd love to get tu kno you as she doesint kno her whanau.

Agen Thank you for that.

Noho Ora Mai

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 January, 2007 11:13 pm
rangiora OWC
(@rangiora-owc)

kia ora

i need to let u know that i have my tiopira whakapapa from the Tai Tokerau area and was keen to find out about the tiopira from Ruatoki. I see that hoeroa tiopira moved to waimana in the late 1800s. Found tis on the internet. na Rangiora

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 January, 2007 12:54 pm
Riki_Puki_Iraia OWC
(@riki_puki_iraia-owc)

Kia Ora mo tena e hoa

Well you just give What you can or want and ile give it tu my Aunty and ile c what tha haps is with her Regarding this.

You have been of and the Only one who has Been of some Help and i Thank you for that.

Naku noa Riki

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 January, 2007 7:07 pm
tm OWC
(@tm-owc)

Tena Koe,

I was doing some research about my Koro who's name was Mateotahuna Hoeroa Tiopira(Hiroa) born 5 Jan.1900 in Omahu died 3 Oct.1977.I did get a reply from a whanau member whom I have never met but was
very helpful in filling in the gaps I wanted.

My Tupuna was Hoeroa Tiopira whom was in the NZ national rugby team in 1893 (they were not called the AB's then).He was born at Omahu 10th of Jan.1871.Died 1 Oct 1930 in Taihape.Hoeroa had a brother called Matetahuna who is buried in Omahu. It was Matetahuna mokopuna that gave me the information I have and I thank him for that.

Please feel free to contact me.I'am still searching as well.

Kia Ora

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 March, 2007 1:14 pm
Share: