Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

TIPENE,Ben: Looking for info on the TIPENE whanau  

Page 1 / 2 Next
shayemerald OWC
(@shayemerald-owc)

Really would appreciate help about the TIPENE whanau. The most I know is Ben Tipene is my grandfather he passed away when i was little. I think he was also known as Pene Mu Tipene. My Father is Marcus Tipene, his brothers are George Tipene and Ben Tipene(deceased), his sisters are Ann Tipene(deceased), Corrina Tipene and half sister Bella Tipene. There is another sister but i cant remember her name. Any help would be apprecisted

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 March, 2005 2:04 am
pearlau OWC
(@pearlau-owc)

Kia ora Shayemerald

if you go to the top of this page, and click on Names being Researched, then type Tipene in to the Search list, it will birng up 3 other posts of whanau searching for Tipene connections.

Have a read through there, as a starting point.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 March, 2005 2:58 am
Delyse Tipene OWC
(@delyse-tipene-owc)

Kia ora

Im am also a Tipene of Nga Puhi descendence, from just out of Waitangi, I like you am also searching for whanau. But I know of a Ben Tipene from around Kaitaia. Who is your iwi?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05 April, 2005 11:26 am
Arana OWC
(@arana-owc)

Kia ora I have a uncle and his name is Albert Tipene. He resides at Taniwha a small place about 30 minutes out of Huntly. Could be the same whanau.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 April, 2005 9:26 pm
Kapi Whenuaroa OWC
(@kapi-whenuaroa-owc)

Hi
The Tipene whanau is a large whanau, especially in The Nga Puhi area, If he is Nga Puhi you may also want to try contacting a Tipene from Motatou which is palce just outside Moerewa, they may be able to help.
Good Luck

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 May, 2005 1:16 pm
jakz OWC
(@jakz-owc)

Kia ora shayemerald,Gees I see my uncles and aunties names in here the other sister was my mum kiri she died in 93 my Dad Aka died November 2004.I to dont know much about grandad either but Try Tepenes from Taipa.Cheers

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 June, 2005 10:32 pm
jakz OWC
(@jakz-owc)

Kia Ora cuz just looked on Geo-cite seen gradads name Mu Tipene from Taheke not taipa sweet.Cheers'

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 June, 2005 12:27 am
jakz OWC
(@jakz-owc)

Kia Ora Cuzzie just remembered that mum and us use to visit an Aunty in Kaikohe Aunty Lucy, she lived on the outskirts of Kaikohe.

Cheers"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14 June, 2005 9:46 pm
Bubba Coffey OWC
(@bubba-coffey-owc)

Kia Ora Shayemerald, is it possible that the other sisters name is Mereana, as I recently had a conversation over cell in regards to who she was and who I am, as I to am a Tipene, my father being from Motatau where ever that is.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05 July, 2005 8:51 pm
ngahuiac OWC
(@ngahuiac-owc)

hi i was wondering what your whole name is and if your father is Marcus Tipene in auckland cause if he is that is my step father

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06 July, 2005 12:59 pm
ngahuiac OWC
(@ngahuiac-owc)

is this michelle

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06 July, 2005 2:06 pm
ize OWC
(@ize-owc)

kia ora ko Eileen Tipene-Ramach tenei no Motatau Ngatihine te iwi. I am descended from Te Ropere and Mereana Tipene branch from Motatau. I know many of the Tipene whanau and maybe I can help. Arohanui, nga manaakitanga

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 July, 2005 8:39 am
Bubba Coffey OWC
(@bubba-coffey-owc)

Kia Ora Eileen I have read your post to Shayemerald, its quite unique that I posted naming my grandparents whom you have named, do you have more iinfo or a web site that i may be able to look at. If you are able to send me a e-mail then maybe we can keep in contact as I do not have much info about the whanau.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 July, 2005 1:53 pm
ize OWC
(@ize-owc)

Hi Bubba I hope you received my emails, I responded to you directly. Hope to hear from you, ka kite ano, Ize

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 July, 2005 4:30 am
jakz OWC
(@jakz-owc)

the sister your missing is my mother kirithia debbie mateo williams(also deceased)Tipene

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 February, 2006 8:27 pm
Page 1 / 2 Next

Working

Please Login or Register