Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

TIPENE,Te Ropere: Finding Descendants  

RSS
Bubba Coffey OWC
(@bubba-coffey-owc)

Kia Ora to all, I am a Tipene my father being Robert (Bob) Tipene and my mother being Mere Hinepo, now deceased. I was whaigai out to a whanau from Ngaruawahia I am in search of any siblings who came from this relationship, the two that I have meet are Lance Tipene & Lynette Tipene now married Cameron. My grandfather is Te Ropere Tipene my grandmother Mereana Wynard. I am living in Sydney Australia and would like to get in contact with whanau here or back home.

Edited by - Bubba Coffey on Jul 25 2005 2:53:53 PM

Edited by - Bubba Coffey on Jul 25 2005 2:57:10 PM

Posted : 05 July, 2005 8:36 pm
a_tipene OWC
(@a_tipene-owc)

Just a note to say Kia Ora.

My name is Abby Tipene,
My fathers name is Steven Tipene
My Grandfather is Ropata Te Ropere Tipene (1 of 10ish children)aka Bob.

You would be my fathers half sister.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 July, 2005 7:38 pm
lionel OWC
(@lionel-owc)

kia ora my name is lionel Inia-Edmonds and i live in hamilton but i was born and raised in Ngaruawahia. hine Inia is my grand-mother and partner to Bob Ropata Tipene koko Bob is what me and my family the Inia whanau call him.i wouldnt say that koko Bob is not related by blood because he is through my Edmonds Whanau links to Ngati Hine (Ngapuhi). one of his daughters name is rosaline and his grand-daughters name is Erina if you could relate to this and the Tipene i have mentioned in this then im afraid that BOB HAS PASSED AWAY???? two or three weeks ago........

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 August, 2005 3:12 pm
dee74t OWC
(@dee74t-owc)

kia ora bubba this is your brother lance i live in melbourne we were trying to get hold of you wen bob tipene passed away as i went back for the tangi.and kia ora abby this is your uncle lance your dads half brother and you are living with your grand uncle albert and say hello to him for me.

Edited by - dee74t on Aug 24 2005 12:44:56 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22 August, 2005 8:58 pm
Bubba Coffey OWC
(@bubba-coffey-owc)

quote:

Kia Ora to all, I am a Tipene my father being Robert (Bob) Tipene and my mother being Mere Hinepo, now deceased. I was whaigai out to a whanau from Ngaruawahia I am in search of any siblings who came from this relationship, the two that I have meet are Lance Tipene & Lynette Tipene now married Cameron. My grandfather is Te Ropere Tipene my grandmother Mereana Wynard. I am living in Sydney Australia and would like to get in contact with whanau here or back home.

Edited by - Bubba Coffey on Jul 25 2005 2:53:53 PM

TextKia ora once again to all, Iam in search of a Leon Tipene whom I believe is one of my brothers, He too was whangai out, he had a friend Wendy and Michelle who too are trying to contact him if you please have any info please reply. Thanks heaps

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07 October, 2005 9:47 am
rrtipene OWC
(@rrtipene-owc)

My name is Ricky Tipene and I am a cousin to you as my dad andBob Tipene are brothers.
Welcome

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 January, 2006 1:00 am
leilei OWC
(@leilei-owc)

Kia ora Bubba Coffey
I came upon this website by accident today and well, your grandparents are also mine.

I live in Sydney - give me a call some time - 0415-207-486.

Leilei

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04 January, 2006 2:20 pm
Bubba Coffey OWC
(@bubba-coffey-owc)

Thank You to Leilei my grandparents as i thought are actually my great grandparents, my grandfather bears the same name Te Ropere (Nika) so i thought i would like to mention as not to confuse anyone else as well as my self.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 February, 2006 9:36 pm
Sativarh OWC
(@sativarh-owc)

Kiaora Bubba Coffey,

I to came upon this website by accident. My mother, Aorangi was a sister to your father Bob, she was adopted out of the family a birth, but has never lost the links with her siblings, so we where fortunate to have two families. Our family continue to stay in Pipiwai. I only spoke two weeks ago to uncle Bob's daughter Rosellen.

mum left me with a bit of whakapapa when she passed away and if you want any please just email me

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 January, 2007 8:51 pm
Ira OWC
(@ira-owc)
Eminent Member

quote:

Kia ora Bubba,

Just an inquiry, have you got a website over there for finding whanau, like this one.

I am helping a friend find a father, Pat or Mahikai Patukino Newton who moved to Australia about 8 years ago.

Would appreciate a website for contacts like this one.
One that is regularly used by maori in australia or even someone who can help us find Mr Newton.

Any suggestions would be also appreciated. Have contacted the consulates from Australia and not much fun there. All privacy act stuff.

Hope you can help.

Arohamai.
Ko Ira tenei.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 January, 2007 9:33 am
Bubba Coffey OWC
(@bubba-coffey-owc)

KIA ORA TO ALL THOSE ON THIS SITE ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I BEEN ON THIS SITE AND LIKE MOST LOOKING FOR SOME INFO RECEIVED SOME AWESOME FEEDBACK ON MY FATHERS SIDE OF THE WHANAU BUT AM NOW IN SEARCH ON MY MOTHERS SIDE MY MUMS NAME IS MERE HINEPO BUT MARRIED A RANGI IF YOU KNOW THE WHERE ABOUTS OF MY SISTER MARIA AND BROTHER LUKE
WHO I THINK ARE SOMEWHERE IN AUCKLAND OUR SISTER MARAMA WHOM PASSED AWAY SOME YEARS AGO WHANGAI OUR SISTER MARIA KIDS I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE WHWEREABOUTS OF ANYONE WHOM IS CONNECTED TO THESE PEOPLE

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22 April, 2007 4:55 pm
nz_tipene OWC
(@nz_tipene-owc)

Hi My Name is Tracy Tipene I am 29 yrs old my fathers name is Maurice Tipene and my mothers name was kuini Ihaka I am looking for any family members that have a connection to my dad as I dont know who my dads family is? I live in brisbane now with my husband and 4 boys could anyone whos related email me some info at... maorifamily@optusnet.com.au THANK YOU its hard not knowing who you are.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 May, 2007 2:22 pm
Share: