Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

TIWEKA, Marlene  

RSS
kaye uerata OWC
(@kaye-uerata-owc)

Would like to know if anyone can help.Im looking for a friend called Marlene Tiweka. We met in Sydney when she worked for movers an shakers with Graeme an Cribby. Would love to hear how shes getting on in N.Z. Thanks much

Edited by - poutokomanawa on Mar 07 2005 11:59:34 PM

Posted : 10 February, 2005 10:40 pm
tweety OWC
(@tweety-owc)

hiya, i did a quick search for you through the n.z white pages, i didn't find a marlene tiweka but there was several other tiweka's listed, maybe one of them is a relative who could help you track down your friend, this is the web address, www.whitepages.co.nz
good luck in your search 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 February, 2005 11:57 pm
kaye uerata OWC
(@kaye-uerata-owc)

Thanks much. I have looked and found a number that was a help.We will ring tomorrow an check it out.Thanks heaps you have put another piece in the puzzle

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 February, 2005 11:23 pm
tweety OWC
(@tweety-owc)

no probs keep us posted on how you go. fingers crossed here that you find her :))

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 February, 2005 10:20 pm
kaye uerata OWC
(@kaye-uerata-owc)

I would like to say that after a year Marlene found this message and contacted us.All is good. An Marz if you read this keep in touch. Plenty of jobs in Melbourne.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14 May, 2006 12:38 am
Share: