Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

TOKI,MARYANNE(MEREANNA)  

RSS
sissy OWC
(@sissy-owc)

Hi my name is Ngaire Aukino Nee Morunga i am trying to look for my two sisters Krytal and Nadine they are in there late teens or early 20's sorry girls if u read this and ive got yur ages wrong, Maryanne is their mum she is in her mid 40s to early 50s ,Umm I dont know if Toki Is Maryanne Madian name or married name.They have 2 older brothers Shanon and richard and a older sister kateanna umm and there a 2 or 3 more tamarikis after my sisters, but i dunno their names and how old there are,,,If u could help Holla at me please my whanau

Thank You Ngaire

Edited by - sissy on Aug 29 2006 09:37:58 AM

Edited by - sissy on Aug 29 2006 10:15:03 AM

Posted : 29 August, 2006 9:29 am
sissy OWC
(@sissy-owc)

The last known place i know they lived at was Kaikohe

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 August, 2006 7:12 pm
sissy OWC
(@sissy-owc)

Hi whanau if i can get anymore info i well add it ok
But please someone help me Thank u

Edited by - sissy on Aug 30 2006 11:46:09 AM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 August, 2006 11:15 pm
sissy OWC
(@sissy-owc)

quote:

Hi whanau thank u for yur help .... I have found my bootiful sisterz
Arohanui Sissy

Edited by - sissy on Aug 30 2006 11:46:09 AM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 July, 2007 2:58 pm
awhinatia
(@awhinatia)

Kia Ora Sissy, this is awhinatia. I think the Maryanne Toki that you are looking for is my cousin, and yes Toki is her maiden name. As far as I know she is still living in Kaikohe. Her dad is my fathers brother, and the father to her older children, Shannon, Richard Kateanna is now my brother-in-law. If you want to send me a txt message on 02102510845 I my be able to help you out a bit more if you are still on line. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 December, 2007 5:57 am
Share: