Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

TRAUTVETTER, James Looking for my father  

RSS
becstar OWC
(@becstar-owc)

Hi, im trying to find my biological father and some of the info ive been given is that his name is James but goes by the name Wayne, his fathers name is Earl, Wayne has lost his right hand from the wrist he has a brother Steven and a sister name unknown he lived in Gympie QLD Australia were i was born and worked for Nolans meat works for a number of years and my date of birth is 2/5/81 if anyone can help me out i would be so greatfull, i would like my father to meet his grandaughter, cheers

Edited by - becstar on Sep 02 2006 09:50:04 AM

Posted : 02 September, 2006 2:26 am
ozmaorimaiden OWC
(@ozmaorimaiden-owc)

Oh my god....Becstar I thought I had the least information know ing only my fathers name!!!!!! What I can say is by doing so many searches I actually found my father's birthdate and possibly his entire family in the space of 3 days. What I can say is if you have any Maori in you then WELL done. I was born in Hamilton and left NZ with both parents at the age of 18 months. I have been back once in my life when I was only 14 and at 36 I feel as if I have lost an entire LIFE history. My mother and Father split shortly after arriving back in OZ and my dad went on to remarry and had 5 children. I know who they are and met all but the eldest girl. When I met him for the first and ONLY time I never asked my father the questions I had dreamt I would ask nor did I demand anything of him..........I just soaked in the fact that I was in the same room as my Father after 24 years of never knowing where he was or who he was. Now I have NO idea where he is!!!! As I am a Pisces.and I see the world with "Rose Coloured Glasses", I figure he is off somewhere loving someone as everyone should and enjoying himself. That is all I wish for my Father........that He is happy!!!!

I really really hope that someone can answer your prayers and give you the insight I never had.

Many Many Many BEST wishes in your HUNT for your Whanau!!!!!!!!!!

Tina ATEREA

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 September, 2006 2:56 am
becstar OWC
(@becstar-owc)

quote:

Oh my god....Becstar I thought I had the least information know ing only my fathers name!!!!!! What I can say is by doing so many searches I actually found my father's birthdate and possibly his entire family in the space of 3 days. What I can say is if you have any Maori in you then WELL done. I was born in Hamilton and left NZ with both parents at the age of 18 months. I have been back once in my life when I was only 14 and at 36 I feel as if I have lost an entire LIFE history. My mother and Father split shortly after arriving back in OZ and my dad went on to remarry and had 5 children. I know who they are and met all but the eldest girl. When I met him for the first and ONLY time I never asked my father the questions I had dreamt I would ask nor did I demand anything of him..........I just soaked in the fact that I was in the same room as my Father after 24 years of never knowing where he was or who he was. Now I have NO idea where he is!!!! As I am a Pisces.and I see the world with "Rose Coloured Glasses", I figure he is off somewhere loving someone as everyone should and enjoying himself. That is all I wish for my Father........that He is happy!!!!

I really really hope that someone can answer your prayers and give you the insight I never had.

Many Many Many BEST wishes in your HUNT for your Whanau!!!!!!!!!!

Tina ATEREA

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03 September, 2006 9:55 am
becstar OWC
(@becstar-owc)

Thanks for your story, all i want is for my father to meet his grandaughter. And to know that he is safe and well.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03 September, 2006 9:57 am
Carla Trautvetter OWC
(@carla-trautvetter-owc)

Becstar I think you may be my cousin ! I was doing a search for family history for my son and saw your message. From what i have found out about you so far my father Hui is Uncle Wayne s brother. All together there are 9 brothers and sisters.Hui Lorraine Jamie Steven Karen Michael Wayne Robyn Charmaine and Marina. I only met Uncle Wayne a few times when i was younger and Dad said that the family has not been able to find him for a long time now. Dad said that his real name is Wayne not James and it is definately him because of his amputated arm ! Both of The Grand parents have passed over now but Dad has alot more info that im sure you might be interested in. Lets See if we can find him !!

Carla

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03 November, 2006 12:30 pm
Carla Trautvetter OWC
(@carla-trautvetter-owc)

Sorry Becstar i meant hand not arm !!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03 November, 2006 12:54 pm
Share: