Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

TUHURA, Non and Patsy  

RSS
wainui OWC
(@wainui-owc)

anyone with info or where-abouts of descendants could you please contact as we are doing our whakapapa.cheers too all.

Posted : 02 November, 2007 4:19 pm
Kayee-Baby OWC
(@kayee-baby-owc)

Kiora, My name is Te Atamira Katie Tuhura. I come from a long line of Tuhuras. I also am trying to find out more about my whakapapa too.
My Mothers name is Rangitutaki, we from Tuakau and our Marae is Te Awamarahi, near the port. My grandmothers name is Norma Wiki Tuhura but her maiden name is Waikato.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 March, 2008 2:44 pm
Kayee-Baby OWC
(@kayee-baby-owc)

My Great Great Gandmothers name is Hera Sally Waikato, and Her mothers name is Ganny.
I was told by my Mum, whom was told by her grandmother that we are from the line of King Koroki, his first wife, whom had twin daughters. We are from the elder twin.
Hope some of this helps.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 March, 2008 2:48 pm
Share: