Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Tukiwaho TeRiini  

RSS
zara OWC
(@zara-owc)

I am looking for the whanau of the Tukiwaho TeRiini, Born in Kawerau

Luckylady

Posted : 15 April, 2006 12:45 pm
stephenhpeters OWC
(@stephenhpeters-owc)

Ki Ora Zara
I am currently living in Western Australia, but I was raised in Onepu,about 3 miles out of Kawerau.Tukiwaho and his whanau lived in Onepu, and many of the whanau are still there, some live in Kawerau too.
Are you one of the Te Riini whanau?If you are I can help you contact them.
Lady luck smiles on you.
Ka Kite Koe Ano.
Hoti.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22 June, 2006 2:10 am
hearty nati OWC
(@hearty-nati-owc)
Eminent Member

The Te Riini whanau originate from the Ruatoki valley,from a place called Tawera i think.Heaps of my cuzzins who go to wharekura at Ruatoki are Te Riini.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23 June, 2006 12:17 pm
zara OWC
(@zara-owc)

Kia Ora

My nana came from Onepu, Her name is Ani and her dad was Arthur and mum Nora,
I am trying to find my whanau
Kia Ora

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23 June, 2006 2:08 pm
Arthur joe OWC
(@arthur-joe-owc)

Kia ora Zara

Whos your parents. Arthur and Nora are my grandparents. Ani is my aunty.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 November, 2006 2:31 pm
Borbx-Com OWC
(@borbx-com-owc)

tukiwaho teriini is my koro mutt. lol hahaha and yupyup im not quite sure who u are lol, bt it sounds like you belong to uncle bookie aye?? trynna scan hu ur mother Ani is??? lol all i knew was Anne up in kaikohe somewher, so hmmmmmmm dont knw you hahahaha LOL oh well kia manahau to ra..!!!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24 March, 2007 12:24 pm
Borbx-Com OWC
(@borbx-com-owc)

oh ki taua tangata i pohehe no Ruatoki matou, he rupahu ano tena hahaha, i ahu mai taua whakaaro i hea??

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24 March, 2007 12:25 pm
Share: