Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

TUNGA WHANAU  

RSS
hohaia2 OWC
(@hohaia2-owc)
Eminent Member

Looking for descendants of the following names:

1. Komene Tunga [m]
2. Teru Pirihira Tunga [f]
3. Ngarori [a.k.a. Materua] Tunga [m]
4. Mahema Tunga [f]
5. Hohaia Tunga [m]
6. Te Wahangu [a.k.a. Hita] Tunga [m]

Their father was Tunga [unsure of his first name]
Their mother was Ahenata Hohaia, my great grandmother's sister.
Would like to touch base with any of the descendants of the above names. They were all born around the late 19th century.

Hohaia.

Posted : 07 December, 2005 11:35 am
WEETS OWC
(@weets-owc)

Paraone Tunga Married Ahenata Hohaia Tara, this is my great grandfather. Was your greatndmothers name Marereira Hohaia Tara, Te Maunga Hohaia Tara?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 December, 2007 5:52 pm
WEETS OWC
(@weets-owc)

Paraone Tunga Married Ahenata Hohaia Tara, this is my great grandfather. Was your greatndmothers name Marereira Hohaia Tara, Te Maunga Hohaia Tara?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 December, 2007 5:57 pm
hohaia2 OWC
(@hohaia2-owc)
Eminent Member

My great grandmother is Ria Hohaia Tara. She married Hoori Hakaraia. Ria was a sister to your great grandmother Ahenata.
Kia ora koe!

Hohaia.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 December, 2007 4:28 pm
WEETS OWC
(@weets-owc)

My grandfather is Joe paraone Hohaia Tunga. My fathers name is Manuao Hohaia Tara Tunga. Kia ora Whanau

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24 December, 2007 5:30 pm
Share: