Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Tuuta  

RSS
tommyd OWC
(@tommyd-owc)

My name is Tommy Disidore from the USA..I'm looking for contact information for the family of Mitchell Tuuta..Mitch died about 13 years ago..He has a wife Marylin, son, Nathan, and a daughter..He was my rugby coach here in the states..any help is greatly appreciated..

Posted : 06 February, 2007 4:45 am
Ira OWC
(@ira-owc)
Eminent Member

quote:

My name is Tommy Disidore from the USA..I'm looking for contact information for the family of Mitchell Tuuta..Mitch died about 13 years ago..He has a wife Marylin, son, Nathan, and a daughter..He was my rugby coach here in the states..any help is greatly appreciated..

Kia ora Tommy,

Welcome to New Zealand.

Google search for 'TUUTA'.
http://www.google.co.nz/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLF,GGLF:1970-01,GGLF:en&q=tuuta

Hope you find something in there.

Noho ora mai.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06 February, 2007 8:11 am
Tumeke_Bro OWC
(@tumeke_bro-owc)

kia ora TOMMY D YES WELCOME HAVE YOU HAD ANY SUCESS HERE ARE SOME PHONE NUMBERS 067550944,,AND 067550882 NEW PLYMOUTH TARANAKI OR TRY WWW.ngati mutunga.iwi.nz cheers tumeke bro...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 February, 2007 1:57 pm
NathanT OWC
(@nathant-owc)

quote:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08 April, 2007 3:33 am
NathanT OWC
(@nathant-owc)

quote:

Hey Tommy, it's Nathan here. Just came upon this site by fluke.My email is nathantuuta@xtra.co.nz would love to get in touch. Mum and Kelli are cool. Hope to hear from you

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08 April, 2007 3:39 am
Share: