Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Unclaimed Maori Land Money  

RSS
iraboyd@hotmail.com OWC
(@iraboydhotmail-com-owc)
Eminent Member

Kia ora te whanau,
Have a look at the Te Puni Kokiri website, they have a full list of all maori who have unclaimed maori land money. CHECK IT OUT WHANAU! Could be worthwhile!
On TPK homepage, click on site search. Scroll down page. In the KEYWORDS box, type in LAND MONEY. Select 1 - Te Puni Kokiri. Ownership of maori land. Click on Unclaimed Moneys, then click on Unclaimed Moneys List. This will give you a list as above or try this www.tpk.govt.nz/about/structure/mto/unclaimed_list06.pdf
If i have got the path to unclaimed money list wrong please let me know?
Kia ora, enjoy your search...
Ma te waa
Ko Ira ahau....

Edited by - iraboyd@hotmail.com on Dec 17 2006 08:56:03 AM

Posted : 18 September, 2006 4:04 pm
ngati_kuri@hotmail.com OWC
(@ngati_kurihotmail-com-owc)
Eminent Member

Kia ora you must be much smarter than me at looking for the correct website link. I found several Te Puni Kokiri website references.

I was just being curious - not looking for anything particular.

Do you think you can pasted the link here directly?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 September, 2006 2:26 pm
chris2086 OWC
(@chris2086-owc)

Kia ora

Here the link/address for the Te Puni Kokiri website. It will take you directly to The Maori Trust office.

www.tpk.gov.nz/about/structure/mto/default.asp

Cheers
Chris

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 September, 2006 4:07 pm
ngati_kuri@hotmail.com OWC
(@ngati_kurihotmail-com-owc)
Eminent Member

Oh dear help.... clicked on it and it said unavailable. Am I webpage jinxed?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 September, 2006 8:15 pm
legaleagle OWC
(@legaleagle-owc)

just a typo by the looks, all government pages have a 'govt' suffix not 'gov' no reira http://www.tpk.govt.nz/about/structure/mto/default.asp

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 September, 2006 12:01 pm
Share: