Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

UTUTAONGA, Hare Wiremu  

RSS
will1134 OWC
(@will1134-owc)

kia ora, i am researching my grandfathers whakapapa, i know that his actual name is hare wiremu ututaonga and was born about the year 1898.
he died approx march, 1961 and is buried in the whanau urupa in waitangi. he changed his name to harry williams, he married polly ashby. they had 12 children and my father is there 5th child Llewellyn Williams, if anyone could help with a starting point as all the aunties tell me its too tapu to approach but i am doing a nursing whakapapa health project presentation to do on it, any help would be much appreciated.

kia ora

heather williams

Posted : 22 March, 2008 2:30 pm
Share: