Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

WAAKA/WALKER  

jah OWC
(@jah-owc)

Looking for any info on my grandfather HONE WAAKA/WALKER.All i no is that he is from Wainui Bay or from Tauranga and moved to Wainui Bay.His fathers name is KAIAWHA HONE HEKE and mothers name TUHIKURA RIKONA.Would love to do my whakapapa.Thankyou

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23 April, 2005 11:20 pm
poutokomanawa
(@poutokomanawa)
Trusted Member

Kia ora ano jah,

Make sure you are in the Whakapapa Club and click on full search then put in Waaka - there are quite a few results that may help you.

Do the same thing for Heke - there are two websites for the Heke Whanau.

Then do the same for Rikona at the Full Search as well as going to www.familysearch.org - there are quite a few Rikona there

Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!
--------------------------------
Together we will get there!
--------------------------------

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06 May, 2005 10:07 pm
WhisperNZ OWC
(@whispernz-owc)

Hey Witch, how's work? You go hard girl and GOOD LUCK. the journey will be hard and enjoyable, I will try to help along the way from here. I have your names and will research for you. Talk to you later....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 May, 2005 12:10 pm
WhisperNZ OWC
(@whispernz-owc)

Is ur grandfather still alive? I'll check in the Maori Land Crts for more info. What is ur mum n dad's names? Plus dates: like birth dates and such for now...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22 May, 2005 3:12 pm

Working

Please Login or Register