Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

WAATA, Ra: Looking for my mokopuna and his mum  

RSS
peti OWC
(@peti-owc)

Kia ora koutou, wish to make contact with mokopuna, about 28years (& doesn't know me/us ) and his mum Ra Waata. Ra came from Thames and used to live in Wellington during the 1970's. She was related to the late Ruby Grey of Orakei.Unfortunately that's all i know about Ra' whanau.Can anyone help please.Many thanks.

Posted : 24 September, 2005 3:16 am
smile21 OWC
(@smile21-owc)

TextText

Kia Ora,
Just wandering if the mothers full name was Rakei Waata and if she was about 18/19 when she lived in wellington and if the moko was male and would be 28yrs as of july. If so or familiar drop me a line could have info...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 October, 2005 4:55 pm
philo OWC
(@philo-owc)

hi just interested in your request about rakei waata. if its the same person shes my auntie im her neice to her sister hine waata dont know if you know her. Her son is my cousin his name is kiwi hes about 27-28 now have you had contact with them yet

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 January, 2006 9:42 pm
Share: