Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

WAETFORD, Hare Paerau & Mereana Teruhi (Allen) NEHUA  

RSS
chriz OWC
(@chriz-owc)

Hi,I am tracing my family,have grandmothers details (she was Kathleen Estelle)and great-grandmother(Katerina Waetford nee Nehua)would like more/contact with family/tribe.
nikki coady, oz

Posted : 31 March, 2007 1:17 pm
isha.waetford OWC
(@isha-waetford-owc)

Tena Koe CHRIZ

My name is Isha Waetford, from Whananaki, Whangarei, NZ. Unfortunately I cannot help you with your topic but i too are researching my Waetford Whanau. If i come accross something that might be able to help you i will let you know.

Naku noa na.

Isha Waetford

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05 April, 2007 2:04 pm
te-aranui1 OWC
(@te-aranui1-owc)

Tena Koe
My name is tiki tangiwai, my whanau come from pakikaikutu, also known as waikaraka, just outside of onerahi. at our family urupa there is a puti waetford and the waetford family lived in these parts. my great grand mother is buired here, her name is kara tunoa but her headstone reads puti waetford. there is a story of two waetford sisters living in the area. you could try my cousin anahera haora from whangarei or her uncle is ray haora and he may fill you in on this family as one of the sisters married a haora.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 April, 2007 12:27 am
mathuen OWC
(@mathuen-owc)

try contacting the Ngati WAI trust board in Whangarei- 171 lower Dent st. The Waetford whanau are a well known Ngati wai whanau with many living at Matapouri bay. kia ora. 09 4300939 -09 4356054, Ngatiwai@xtra.co.nz.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 February, 2008 10:12 pm
Share: