Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

WAIHI, Huatahi(rini) Wairaku Eringi  

kazz OWC
(@kazz-owc)

hi everyone my name is karen.I'm adopted &this is the name of my biological nana.her D.O.B 19/03/1918-17/11/1964.Born in or around Ruatoria.I think nan had about 13 or so siblings.Her married name is McMenamin.From my knowledge he is of the same area.They had 5 kids al2gether.Laura(my mum),Mary;Charlie;phillipa&a uncle who passed.They moved 2 Ak where they settled in Albany, I think.I would like to find out stuff about nan.what she liked/disliked, where she went to school,where xactly does her family originate from &anything anyone out there is willing to share with me.Most of all to meet my family on nana's side.I want to show my own kids their tree of life & where we began.well thank you listening to me.sorry my message seems rather curt.it's jus my very own xistance is too long & colourful to announce to all.Once again Kia Ora.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 March, 2005 11:34 pm
poutokomanawa
(@poutokomanawa)
Trusted Member

Tena koe kazz,

If you make sure you are in the new Whakapapa Club ( http://whakapapa.maori.org.nz) and click on Full Search and put the name Waihi in, you will find some Waihi in the People directory (maybe you can email them) as well as Waihi whanau in some of the lists.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!
--------------------------------
Together we will get there!
--------------------------------

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 April, 2005 2:35 pm
rlee OWC
(@rlee-owc)
Eminent Member

My Dad was a Thames Valley Rugby Referee with a man named Denny Waihi, from Paeroa from memory.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05 April, 2007 11:56 pm

Working

Please Login or Register