Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

WALL Whanau: from Wanganui  

Beegee OWC
(@beegee-owc)

Kia ora I'm searching for any whanau related to my Grandad William(Bill) Wall who married Ellen. My Dad (Robert Grant Wall 11.06.34-11.03.90)and Mum Sally raised us in Levin we never knew our cousins, nor our Uncles and Aunties. I think alot of my relatives live in Opunake.My Koro passed away in the late 70's and is buried in Aramoho Cemetery. I know he had alot of sons one I knew of Owen Matipo Edwards - deceased. I think the youngest would be in his late 50s 60s? I have 3 sisters and 6 brothers all keen to catch up with any relatives my youngest sibling is 28. Mum never kept contact. PLEASE PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP!

Edited by - poutokomanawa on Mar 07 2005 10:03:06 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 October, 2004 1:33 pm
Tumeke_Bro OWC
(@tumeke_bro-owc)

kia ora i knew the wall family used to stay at opuarapa road rahotu taranaki i went to school with a larence Bernadette Lorraine Reina David at opunake high theres a Dean Wall stays at Opunake maybe he
can help you good luck
tumeke bro

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 October, 2004 7:46 pm
Tumeke_Bro OWC
(@tumeke_bro-owc)

KIA ORA BEEGEE DEAN WALL IS REGISTAR ON OLD FRIENDS WORKS AT MAINLAND PRODUCTS ELTHAM ALSO KELVIN WALL STAYS AT 24 REWA STREET INGELWOOD STRATFORD PHONE NUMBER IN NEW PLYMOUTH TARANAKI PHONE BOOK I THINK DAVID WAS A MOKOPUNA TO BILL AND ELLEN GOOD LUCK TUMEKE BRO

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05 November, 2004 10:56 pm
Beegee OWC
(@beegee-owc)

To all new or old members searching endlessly for whaanau no matter how long the road the journey is worthwhile. We FOUND our whaanau whaanui (cuzzy bros, heaps of Aunties and Uncles) all thanks to this CHOICE WEBSITE We're buzzing and are so happy. So CHEERS! TUMEKE BRO for all your HELP your the BEST. Happy New Year Bro

ps. This internet thing is too much aye!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 January, 2005 9:36 pm
poutokomanawa
(@poutokomanawa)
Trusted Member

Kia ora Beegee

That is such great news to hear that you have found your whanau!!!

And it is really great that you have put up a post to let us know

Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!
--------------------------------
Together we will get there!
--------------------------------

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 January, 2005 11:25 am
rangihika OWC
(@rangihika-owc)

Kia Ora have you tried in Taupo. There are many, many Wall there. I am sure you want go wrong if you get a hold of the ring person.
Try C. Wall on Rotokawa Street or Matara Wall on Poara Rokino Street in the phone book. (Bay of Plenty)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 March, 2005 9:33 pm
taranaki OWC
(@taranaki-owc)

quote:

kia ora i knew the wall family used to stay at opuarapa road rahotu taranaki i went to school with a larence Bernadette Lorraine Reina David at opunake high theres a Dean Wall stays at Opunake maybe he
can help you good luck
tumeke bro

Kia Ora my name is Delwyn and I am the niece of Lawrence & Bernadette who live in Wellington: Lorraine and Reina live in Taupo I think....and David is my brother who was bought up with the above...
He died in October 2000...due to a fishing trip

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 December, 2005 11:18 pm
destiny keatch OWC
(@destiny-keatch-owc)

KiaOra Te Whaanau!!
Im a grandaughter of John Wall and Kara Valerie Ngaia..they used to live in Normanby back in the days..i thought my Aunty Karen(hullo aunty) and my cousin Caleb(still havent forgotten cuzz) would have left a message on here. but yeah my mums name is Deidre Wall so i thought id look on here for her..and see where ALL my family is...dont forget we have a Wall Reunion soon!!! put a message up! AROHANUI KIA RAATAU

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 October, 2006 2:38 pm
curious1 OWC
(@curious1-owc)

David was my dad

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 February, 2007 10:38 am
liz.bielawski@gmail.com OWC
(@liz-bielawskigmail-com-owc)

Hi there cuz its me Glenise......cruised in to have a nohi....... we have 2 whanau in Wangas they are my brothers Robert and Owen Edwards cuz.....am on this website with my sis cuz......we are the whanau to Owen Edwards also known as Ripene Matipou Wall...... you know.....love you heaps xxxxxxx

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05 August, 2007 11:53 am

Working

Please Login or Register