Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

WALSH, Stephen Rewi  

RSS
StaceyL OWC
(@staceyl-owc)

Hello, I am looking for any information on the where-abouts of Stephen Rewi Walsh - born around 1954 - 1956. He grew up in Hamilton.

Posted : 10 February, 2006 12:37 pm
ani_girl OWC
(@ani_girl-owc)

If this is the Steven that married Tui Adams daughter, then I can help you out. He is now living in Te Kuiti with his two children

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 February, 2006 9:07 am
StaceyL OWC
(@staceyl-owc)

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. I'm not sure who he married. I know he grew up in Hamilton and lived there for some time, then I was told that he had moved to maybe Kawhia for a while. Do you know much about him?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24 February, 2006 7:55 am
srmahu OWC
(@srmahu-owc)

Hi. Its been almost a year since I came to this site so Im right out of date, however, yes, Steve Walsh was married to my late first cousin Earl. Where he is now I am not sure as I have moved back to Australia. Yes he has two lovely children to my cuz, a girl and a boy. Prior to his wife passing, I had written a small booklet for my cousin to hand down to her children, at her request of course, of my part of the family connection so that her children will grow up knowing who we are, where we come into their relationship. Should you see them at any time, please give my love. My cousin was a beautiful woman.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 January, 2007 4:48 am
maki OWC
(@maki-owc)

Hi Stacey,
By now I'm hoping you have found Stephen,and yes he can be found in TeKuiti with his family.
I'm a cousin of Stephens.
Jennifer

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 March, 2008 10:27 pm
Whale rider OWC
(@whale-rider-owc)

he lives behind the firestation in Te Kuiti has no contact number very busy man hardly home good luck

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 March, 2008 12:53 am
Whale rider OWC
(@whale-rider-owc)

ops forgot I have his brothers wahine mobile number who also stay in Te Kuiti e-mail me if you would like it

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 March, 2008 1:13 am
StaceyL OWC
(@staceyl-owc)

quote:

Hi Stacey,
By now I'm hoping you have found Stephen,and yes he can be found in TeKuiti with his family.
I'm a cousin of Stephens.
Jennifer

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31 March, 2008 6:43 pm
Share: