Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

WATTS cindy  

RSS
TRISHAGROVE OWC
(@trishagrove-owc)

LAVERY pat looking for my maori friend WATTS cindy.
her husbands name was Eric Watts he was her second husband.
they had two children daughter robin she will now be about 20.
also a son Jeffrey he will be about aged 15.
from her preveouse marrage she had a son collin who would now be about 30.then a daughter Kate aged about 26/27.
she had a aunty who every body knew as aunty May(maori)who was married to Dennis who came from England and they lived in Auckland.

The last time i saw Cindy she was living in Thomson Street in Leamington,Cambridge,i lived around the corner in 71 Arnold Street in
about 1990/1.

We also had some friends Mick and Trish Foster who lived near us but moved to go and work in her farthers orange factory in Hastings.

Posted : 22 November, 2005 11:26 pm
WATTS UP OWC
(@watts-up-owc)

Kia ora Trisha,

I am a watts and living with my partner in surrey,my father is from Kaiwaka nz as far as i know i dont know a cindy,eric sounds familiar my grandfather was jack or sometimes called john wiapo watts who has now passed but can give you my uncles email in aussie might shed some light on your findings wattswhanau@optusnet.com.au
Take care
mwatts

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23 November, 2005 3:04 am
TRISHAGROVE OWC
(@trishagrove-owc)

Thank you for your answer but eric was a kiwi but we will pursue it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23 November, 2005 9:13 am
WATTS UP OWC
(@watts-up-owc)

Kia ora Trisha

If im right eric was from the leigh area nz
up north.
cheers

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24 November, 2005 12:56 am
Share: