Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Whangaparaoa 1B 2B 2 Trust  

RSS
iraboyd@hotmail.com OWC
(@iraboydhotmail-com-owc)
Eminent Member

Kia ora whanau, have the info i need for the above block. Emailed Maori Land Court, National Office and they sent the info i needed, so thanx for everyone's help!
Ma te waa whanau,
Ko Ira tenei

Posted : 15 November, 2006 3:25 pm
apaznuiz OWC
(@apaznuiz-owc)

Any chance of sharing this info, If it is the block, my whanau are in it, so I have a small interest.

Kia ora
Apaz

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 November, 2006 4:55 pm
interplanetjanet
(@interplanetjanet)
Eminent Member

Thanks for the hint Ira. I have been wondering how to go about obtaining info that was not available online regarding owners of a block of Maori land. I assume the amount of owners is too large for them to list online. Are you able to tell me this - Did they respond to you by e-mail or was the data posted out to you? regards Joy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 November, 2006 6:41 pm
iraboyd@hotmail.com OWC
Eminent Member

Kia ora Apaznui, Refer below? Ma te waa, Ko Ira tenei.

Edited by - iraboyd@hotmail.com on Nov 28 2006 9:35:46 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 November, 2006 2:09 pm
iraboyd@hotmail.com OWC
Eminent Member

quote:

Any chance of sharing this info, If it is the block, my whanau are in it, so I have a small interest.

Kia ora
Apaz

Kia ora Apaz, but the information I recieved from Maori Land Court regarding 'Whangaparaoa 1B 2B 2 Trust', is accessible online. Ma te waa. Ko Ira tenei.

Edited by - iraboyd@hotmail.com on Nov 28 2006 9:30:58 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 November, 2006 9:29 pm
Share: