Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Whangaparaoa 1b2b2 Trust  

RSS
iraboyd@hotmail.com OWC
(@iraboydhotmail-com-owc)
Eminent Member

Kia ora again whanau, have checked out this trust on the Te Puni Kokiri website and maori land court website and it doesn't appear to exist or maybe i am looking in the wrong place. Anyway, there is an amount of $7,886.88 still sitting at the inland revenue just waiting to be collected.
Come on whanau, once again could be a deposit for our moko's..
Contact inland revenue for further information.
Ma te waa,
Ko Ira ahau....

Edited by - iraboyd@hotmail.com on Nov 11 2006 09:02:52 AM

Posted : 04 October, 2006 5:11 pm
apaznuiz OWC
(@apaznuiz-owc)

Kia ora kare,

I am just wondering if there is a mistake in the spelling of this landblock, I have done a pretty extensive search, like you probably have and have come up with no such name in all places. Could there be a spelling mistake, as there have been known to be some. And could it be Whangaparaoa 1b2b2, which is in the Waiariki District. Wondering if you know how one could see if this is possible.

Kia ora
Apaznuiz

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07 November, 2006 6:34 am
Lisa OWC
(@lisa-owc)

Kia Ora korua,
Just thought I'd check as my mum has blocks of land Whangaparaoa 2K 2, No 3B, No3A, No 2. which is in the Waiariki District, unfortunately this block of land that you have mentioned is not one of them. Yes there is a Whangaparaoa 1B2B2 which have many owners, and I remember some time ago the Land Courts had made mistakes with the spelling of some land blocks. So hope this helps

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08 November, 2006 6:55 am
apaznuiz OWC
(@apaznuiz-owc)

Cher, we may be cuzzies aye, our whanau have interests there too. I must say if it wasn't for our hoa ira, not many of us would be up to speed with what happens aye. If there is a spelling mistake then, the trustees need to be notifies. Kia kaha,
Apaznuiz

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08 November, 2006 5:20 pm
iraboyd@hotmail.com OWC
(@iraboydhotmail-com-owc)
Eminent Member

quote:

Kia ora kare,

I am just wondering if there is a mistake in the spelling of this landblock, I have done a pretty extensive search, like you probably have and have come up with no such name in all places. Could there be a spelling mistake, as there have been known to be some. And could it be Whangaparaoa 1b2b2, which is in the Waiariki District. Wondering if you know how one could see if this is possible.

Kia ora
Apaznuiz

Kia ora Apaznuiz, yes it was a spelling mistake, emailed Maori Land Court and requested info on the land block, they could not find 'Whangaparoua' but there was 'Whangaparaoa', so they sent me info pertaining to that land block and yes, it is in the Waiariki Rohe. Have got hold of one of the landowners and she was going to get her daughter to look into it.
Help very much appreciated. Thanx.
Ko Ira tenei

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 November, 2006 2:53 pm
Share: