Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

WHAREPAPA  

RSS
anelouisa OWC
(@anelouisa-owc)

KIA ORA, I'm looking for information about my whanau on my dad's side which is WHAREPAPA. My dad's name is RONGOMAI(ringo)ROGER married to ENID of AWAHOU. My koro is HAIMONA(jack) married to RIPEKA(ruby) ROTORANGI . My grandparents are buried at OTARAMARAE URUPA, they had 10 boys & 3 girls as far as i know are peter(da-da),tawari(wally),alec,pare,jacki,whiti,tommy,harry,martin,karetai(joni),linda & adrienne, some of our uncles have passed on and are buried around lake Rotorua. Dad is buried at AWAHOU URUPA.
If anyone can help me i'd be very thankful, I'm the eldest of 5, my name is shirley,my sis' are jaki,jessi,trisha & bro roger(bossie)we were brought up knowing more of my mum's side don't really know about dad's, don't know many of our cousin's either Even the smallest info means alot.....KIA ORA!!!!

Edited by - anelouisa on Dec 28 2006 1:48:15 PM

Posted : 28 December, 2006 1:38 pm
apaznuiz OWC
(@apaznuiz-owc)

Hi there,

If you use the ascending format on this, and go to page 53, you will find another person called Jezz also looking for the same whanau. She says that Rongo, is her dad also, You will probably find what you are looking for there.

Kia ora
apaz

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 December, 2006 8:19 am
Share: