Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

WHAREPAPA, Saul  

pikiao_gurl OWC
(@pikiao_gurl-owc)

I'm looking for my Uncle, Saul Wharepapa. He is my fathers younger brother. The last time i saw him was about 14 - 15 years ago at my koro's place in sala street, Rotorua. Hes in his mid to late 30s and he might go under the surname williams?? last i heard he was in oz somewhere.
Can anyone help??? I've been looking for a long time....

Edited by - poutokomanawa on Mar 08 2005 12:23:25 AM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24 February, 2005 8:34 pm
poutokomanawa
(@poutokomanawa)
Trusted Member

Could any of our Aussie members suggest the equivalent of the NZ White Pages to awhi pikiao_gurl and give her a place to start?

Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!
--------------------------------
Together we will get there!
--------------------------------

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05 March, 2005 4:02 pm
Poraka OWC
(@poraka-owc)

Kia ora pikiao_gurl,

I have looked in the Australian white pages for you

There is
1x S & T Wharepapa living here in QLD
2x S Wharepapa in NSW
2x S Wharepapa in WA

go to this link and check it out! http://www.whitepages.com.au/wp/resSearch.jhtml

I hope you have heaps of luck!!

Don't forget to let us know

Poraka

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05 March, 2005 4:11 pm
Anahera OWC
(@anahera-owc)

KIA ORA PIKIAO GURL, I'M NOT SURE IF YOU GOT MY MESSAGE A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO, BUT IFYOUR UNCLE IS IN HIS EARLY TO MID THIRTIES HAS A SISTER CHERYL AND BROTHERS TERRY AND LAWRENCE AND HEAPS OF OTHERS HE IS IN MELBOURNE. I'M NOT SURE OF HIS PHONE NO BUT IF YOU CALL HIS SISTER CHERYL ON 03) 95324260 SHE'LL BE ABLE TO TELL YOU. IFYOU WANT TO WRITE TO HER IT IS 1/55A BRICKWOOD ST, ELSTERNWICK, VIC, AUSTRALIA.

ALL THE BEST

ANAHERA

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07 March, 2005 12:13 pm
Leahw
(@leahw)

I am a Williams living in South Australia. My uncle is Bob Wharepapa who lives in Botany, Sydney. He is in his 50's and is married to my mother's sister (Gayle Hamlin), they have 1 son - Shane. You will need to email back on leah.williams@ottowayengineering.com.au for an address and phone number, maybe he can help you on the right track.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 March, 2005 5:07 pm

Working

Please Login or Register