Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

WHITE-ROBINSON  

RSS
keely OWC
(@keely-owc)

HI,I LOOKING AROUND FOR ALL SORTS OF INFORMATION ON MY TAMARIKI WHAKAPAPA,THEY NEED A HAPU AND ALLSORTS FOR THEIR MIHI OTHERWISE I AM LEFT TO GIVE THEM THEIR FATHERS,AND I DO NOT THINK THAT IS ENTIRELY FAIR,MY HUSBAND AND I ARE ALSO RELATED BUT THE OLD DO NOT ALWAYS WANNA TALK ABOUT HOW CLOSE ONE IS TO THE OTHER,SO IT WOULD BE GREAT TO HEAR

Edited by - keely on Aug 07 2006 5:20:32 PM

Posted : 21 May, 2006 11:03 pm
kara@paradise OWC
(@karaparadise-owc)

kia ora

maby shoul try the phone book cos most of the white are related one way and eventually youll find the right one maby ask auntys and uncle

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24 May, 2006 12:22 am
kara@paradise OWC
(@karaparadise-owc)

kia ora

um yeah i can see your stress um on the oldfriends.co.nz site where it ses finding a person just type last name tito or robinson or white see if you can see fimiliar names hope i help a little

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24 May, 2006 3:20 pm
Kina
 Kina
(@kina)
Eminent Member

If you are meaning Aunty Piki Tito she is in the cottage rest home here in Opunake.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24 May, 2006 4:28 pm
kara@paradise OWC
(@karaparadise-owc)

kia ora kina

help her out please she really needs help piki tito is my grandmothers cousin kuini tuuta< tito < graham

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24 May, 2006 6:34 pm
kara@paradise OWC
(@karaparadise-owc)

kia ora kina

sorry il corret my self Rangi tito is my grandmothers half brother

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24 May, 2006 8:21 pm
mariana OWC
(@mariana-owc)

tena koe keely you have a whanau living in the same area where l live l will get in touch with her

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 May, 2006 5:49 am
Marianna OWC
(@marianna-owc)

Tena Koe Keely,
White whanau come from Waitara area and Robinson Whanau are spread out around Taranaki.Most of the Robinson whanau are in the South Taranaki area I think.
Marianna

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 June, 2006 3:29 am
Koroki35 OWC
(@koroki35-owc)

Tena koe Keeley

My aunty Sally Porter nee Tioko has contacted me to send you an e-mail. Our whanau are the Robinson-Tioko's from Rahotu, Taranaki and our nannys side (Robinson) is from Manaia, Taranaki of the Ngati Tu hapu and Waiokura marae. Aunty Sally said that you are one of Aunty Ella & Rangi Robinsons children but i don't think we have met anyway she said you living down here in Nelson which is where I and the rest of my family live. Please make contact with me or aunty Sally on:

koroki35@msn.com or
tioko@xtra.co.nz

ma te wa cousin
na Kim

quote:

HI,I LOOKING AROUND FOR ALL SORTS OF INFORMATION ON MY TAMARIKI WHAKAPAPA,THEY NEED A HAPU AND ALLSORTS FOR THEIR MIHI OTHERWISE I AM LEFT TO GIVE THEM THEIR FATHERS,AND I DO NOT THINK THAT IS ENTIRELY FAIR,MY HUSBAND AND I ARE ALSO RELATED BUT THE OLD DO NOT ALWAYS WANNA TALK ABOUT HOW CLOSE ONE IS TO THE OTHER,SO IT WOULD BE GREAT TO HEAR

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 July, 2006 7:47 pm
Morepork
(@morepork)

Hi Keely, I have sent you an email with a White - Robinson connection for you to check and use if apptpriate.

I have complete whakapapa for William Robinson and Roka Matarau's descendants for 3 generations. After that you will need to fill in the blanks. Good luck.

Del. cnsaw@xtra.co.nz

Edited by - morepork on Aug 20 2006 7:31:19 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 August, 2006 7:25 pm
Share: