Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Wickliffe  

RSS
OrianaC OWC
(@orianac-owc)

Kia Ora
Ko Oriana Toku Ingoa
Just looking for the whanau
WICKLIFFES
My koro is sonny(perry) wickliffe and his parents are harata heta and Houtonga wickliffe.
Just wondering if anyone has any connection with them

Posted : 21 May, 2007 5:20 pm
rlee OWC
(@rlee-owc)
Eminent Member

Hi there, there are a few Wickliffe families in Paeroa, some also use the maori version which I won't put as I'm sure I will get it wrong, it's easier to say than spell it!! Some should be in the phone book or on internet telecom white pages search, hope that helps.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 May, 2007 10:44 pm
Leahw
(@leahw)

There is my cuz Josie Wickliffe - can contact her on 07 824 6666

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23 May, 2007 9:31 pm
taiga
(@taiga)
Trusted Member

i know the wickliffes from rotorua

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24 May, 2007 9:42 am
haza OWC
(@haza-owc)

quote:

Kia Ora
Ko Oriana Toku Ingoa
Just looking for the whanau
WICKLIFFES
My koro is sonny(perry) wickliffe and his parents are harata heta and Houtonga wickliffe.
Just wondering if anyone has any connection with them

Ki ora my name is Harolletta Whitlock maiden name is ward my mothers name is margrate wickliffe and my farther is harold Dawson Alex ward has any one herd of her she has a son called dawson who was fosted out to a family called the johnsons who are no longer together but resided in hamilton about 12-13 years ago.

check these people out which i will be doing monday www.salvationarmy.co.nz find a relative there is a fee $61-00 i think pending on your urgency i only found this out tonight.

fingers crossed lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 June, 2007 4:17 am
Share: