Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

WIKI ARAPETA  

RSS
iroam09_3177 OWC
(@iroam09_3177-owc)

Kia Ora Koutou. I am hoping to find something on my mothers side. Due to a very jealouse father, we had lost or mothers side. We know as little as possible of her. She was born in Omaio, East Coast. She was adopted by Tom & Toma Walker in Te Kaha. Her birth mother was from Taranaki. Three known brothers to me were, Albert, Lenord or Llyod & Tom. A sister Judy & a blind sister unknown. Every one knew her as Lovey. Most called her Aunty Lovely. She was Lavinia Rukahiika. Anything would be much appreciated. Please Help.

Posted : 28 August, 2006 4:23 pm
Te Paetahi OWC
(@te-paetahi-owc)

quote:

Kia Ora Koutou. I am hoping to find something on my mothers side. Due to a very jealouse father, we had lost or mothers side. We know as little as possible of her. She was born in Omaio, East Coast. She was adopted by Tom & Toma Walker in Te Kaha. Her birth mother was from Taranaki. Three known brothers to me were, Albert, Lenord or Llyod & Tom. A sister Judy & a blind sister unknown. Every one knew her as Lovey. Most called her Aunty Lovely. She was Lavinia Rukahiika. Anything would be much appreciated. Please Help.

Are you still after this data? If you haven't already been told your whanau is part of Te Whanau a Peti Te Ha. Wiki was a brother to Patuwahine (see separate listing relating to Tauoteawa Hohapata) and Amokura. Timoti Tipiwai was one issue as was Charlotte Maurice. I recall Lovey who was raised by Toma and Henry Walker (not Tom). Her daughter Ani was a little younger than me and was also raised by Toma and Henry.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 January, 2007 3:48 pm
otarakhan OWC
(@otarakhan-owc)

Kia Ora just recapping from the comment sent by my sister iroam09 3177,the blind sister's name is June she also had another sister Alma,our Mum's Dads name was Hune Wiki & he Married Taima Ani Te Awhio aka Ani Hikirewa Wiki,Our great grandmothers name was Ngawiki Mere Hurae,be really awsome if anyone could help us out. KIA ORA.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03 November, 2007 1:38 am
Share: