Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Willams Sharon,Vicky,Darren&Sharon  

RSS
rubyat OWC
(@rubyat-owc)

Looking for my cousins who I have'nt seen for a very very long time.There father is Clem Williams and mother is Joan(don't know maiden name)but I do know that my aunty is from down Christchurch ways.Due to a divorce my aunty & cousins left and moved to Christchurch.I understand why my cousins never kept in contact with their father(my uncle)who is deceased.I saw my aunty and cousin Sharon when my husband and I went for a holiday to Christchurch in 1986.They kept in contact with another uncle of ours who lived in Christchurch and drove the buses down there his name is Harry Williams he was the one that took my husband and I there to visit,sadly my uncle has passed away.
If anyone knows of there where abouts it would be greatly appreciated as I am there 1st cousin my Dad is Harrison who is there Dad's brother.They lived in Whangarei b4 moving to Christchurch last time i have seen them all i was 10-12 yrs old I am now 41.
long lost cousins!!!!!

Posted : 13 April, 2006 12:48 am
rubyat OWC
(@rubyat-owc)

Kia ora te whanau
Please!!! does anyone know these people Michelle,Darren, Sharon, Vicky Williams.There mother's name is Joan(no maiden name)Not sure where they live but I do know it is Christchurch somewhere.If i had a surname of my aunties i would'nt be on here so if anyone know's of them or are related on my auntie side please contact me via e-mail.Be most appreciated
Ka kite ano

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24 July, 2006 8:29 pm
Share: