Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

WILLIAMS Hape/Chappy  

RSS
Leahw
(@leahw)

Does anyone know this person or have heard of him. Apparently he is from Kaitaia way and is said to be a Jack of all trades, that is how most people in Kaitaia knew him. Any info (big or small) is welcome.

Posted : 30 May, 2005 2:25 pm
VURRAY OWC
(@vurray-owc)

Kia Ora My Name is Murray Roberts, If its the same chappy i know, then he was living in Ahipara maybe about 15 kilometers west of Kaitaia,He is my Uncle,The last time i saw him was in 1962 when my father was involved in a accident and my mother took us back to Rotorua where she is from and i also being born there.To cut my story short, I will give you His brothers Phone No 094165510,Auckland New Zealand. If its the same one his brothers name is Tahu Williams,I hope this helps you Kakite Ano.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24 March, 2006 4:44 pm
Leahw
(@leahw)

Kia ora Murray,
We are talking about the same Chappy Williams. Thanks for the info.

Edited by - leah.w on Apr 10 2006 4:22:35 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 March, 2006 10:55 am
tipawi84
(@tipawi84)

kia ora

Im aware thar this post is over 12 years old now Im curious to know if you were able to make contact with any whanau of Hape? i only ask as I am one of his mokopuna

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03 November, 2018 6:19 am
Share: