Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Wilson(Wirihana)  

RSS
Manawa_Timu_Ngaati_Kahungunu
(@manawa_timu_ngaati_kahungunu)

Kia ora Koutou

I am doing some research for my brother inlaw,(Eduera Quail)
he grew up on Paeroa with his mother Camelia Wilson(or Wirihana)she is from Tainui.He is wanting to get intouch with any of his whanau up those ways.
if anyone can help it would be great to hear from you!:-)

Kia ora!

Posted : 25 May, 2006 3:13 am
delboy
(@delboy)

Hi there,

I am on a Wilson genealogy hunt too but from Northland. In checking the IGI index at family search I have noticed alot of Wilson or Wirihana listed. I have also found an awesome way to track down living people is by checking www.oldfriends.co.nz. I hope this may help you out.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 May, 2006 11:56 am
Whaeag
(@whaeag)

kiaora...i am related to a very large Wirihana whanau who i found while doing land traces and whakapapa.Do you have any other names to go on? You can contact me at kiwiblitz@hotmail.com
Kia kaha

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 May, 2007 4:54 pm
Share: