Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

winston  

RSS
manuman OWC
(@manuman-owc)

Kia Ora koutou, Im trying to find my birthfather and have limited details. His names are possibly Winston, Wilson or William and he would have been aged approximately 26 when I was born on the 1st of May 1971. He is approximately 5'7" and he was a bouncer in a Christchurch bar in 1970-71 and possibly a labourer. He is apparently one of approximately six siblings. At the time he was of medium build had black wavy hair and brown eyes. My birthmothers name was Robyn Yvette Twaddle and she worked in a Christchurch Sports Factory at about the same time. She was from Albany in Australia and is extremely hostile and unhelpful towards me. He may possibly have been married at the time also. IT IS NOT MY INTENTION to possibly bring emotional upheaveal or distress to this man and his current whanau. But it is my intention to be able to tell my children where they are from and their place in Maoridom.
Regards
Jamie.

Edited by - manuman on Aug 10 2006 10:45:41 PM

Edited by - manuman on Aug 11 2006 08:01:51 AM

Edited by - manuman on Aug 15 2006 2:46:15 PM

Posted : 10 August, 2006 10:05 pm
Share: