Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

TE ARIKINUI TE ATAIRANGIKAAHU D.B.E  

RSS
Te Kawatapuarangi OWC
(@te-kawatapuarangi-owc)

KEI TE MARAMA O AKUHATA I TE 15 O TERA MARAMA I TE TAU 2007
KEI TE TU TE HURA KOWHATU O

TE ARIKINUI TE ATAIRANGIKAAHU

KEI TE MARAE O WAAHI PA I RAHUI POKEKA
TO MUIR I TERA KEI TE HAERE TE IWI KI TE MAUNGA O TAUPIRI KEI REIRA KA TU HE TOOKA MO TENEI HUI O TE ARIKINUI TE ATAIRANGIKAAHU

TOMURI I TERA KEI TE HAERE TE IWI KI TURANGAWAEWAE MARAE
MO TE TIMATANGA O TE HUI KORONEIHANA TUATAHI O TO TATOU KINGI A

KINGI TUHEITIA

NA REIRA NAU MAI KI TE WHAKANUI I TE WA O TO TATOU KUINI MAORI

KIA ORA

Edited by - Te Kawatapuarangi on Dec 13 2006 8:35:06 PM

Edited by - Te Kawatapuarangi on Dec 13 2006 8:39:33 PM

Posted : 13 December, 2006 8:33 pm
Ira OWC
(@ira-owc)
Eminent Member

quote:

KEI TE MARAMA O AKUHATA I TE 15 O TERA MARAMA I TE TAU 2007
KEI TE TU TE HURA KOWHATU O

TE ARIKINUI TE ATAIRANGIKAAHU

KEI TE MARAE O WAAHI PA I RAHUI POKEKA
TO MUIR I TERA KEI TE HAERE TE IWI KI TE MAUNGA O TAUPIRI KEI REIRA KA TU HE TOOKA MO TENEI HUI O TE ARIKINUI TE ATAIRANGIKAAHU

TOMURI I TERA KEI TE HAERE TE IWI KI TURANGAWAEWAE MARAE
MO TE TIMATANGA O TE HUI KORONEIHANA TUATAHI O TO TATOU KINGI A

KINGI TUHEITIA

NA REIRA NAU MAI KI TE WHAKANUI I TE WA O TO TATOU KUINI MAORI

KIA ORA

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18 February, 2007 4:49 pm
Tehuakore Taki-moana OWC
(@tehuakore-taki-moana-owc)

I AM VERY SAD ABOUT MY GRANDMOTHER PASSING AWAY
SHE WAS A GOOD WOMAN, AND JUST LIKE THE HAPPIEST PERSON ON EARTH.

TE ARIKINUI TE ATAIRANGIKAAHU WAS MY GREAT GREAT GRANDMOTHER BUT I LOOKED UP AT HER AS A MOTHER. SHE WAS SO LOVING A CARRING.

I WOULD OF DONE ANYTHING TO KEEP HER ALIVE BUT OBVIOUSLY NOT. I HAVE VISIONS ABOUT MY FAMILY THAT ARE READY TO PASS AWAY. I SAVED MY GRANDMOTHER FROM PASSING AWAY AND BECAUSE I HAVE THEM ONE OR TWO DAY'S BEFORE THEY ACTUALLY PASS AWAY. I SAVED MY GRANDMOTHER AND THEN A YEAR LATER SHE PASSED AWAY. I COULDN'T SAVE HER AGAIN BECAUSE SHE WAS TO FAR AWAY FROM ME AND I WOULD OF DONE IT AGAIN. AND I BLAME MYSELF FOR WHAT HAD HAPPENED.

BUT TE ARIKINUI TE ATAIRANGIKAAHU I COULD OF DONE THE SAME BUT I NEVER NEW WHERE SHE WAS I NEVER NEW IF SHE WAS AT HOME OR SOMEWHERE ELSE.

I LOVE YOU NANA AND ALWAYS WILL.
AROHA NUI

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 February, 2008 6:05 pm
tane_ariki OWC
(@tane_ariki-owc)
Trusted Member

There is life in death. Death isn't the end but the beginning.

Cliche I know, but death is the only thing we can be certain about in life right?

When death comes knocking on my door with its scythe, I will welcome it as an old friend, throw my arm around death's shoulder, and tread the path that all people travel.

Please, don't be sad about what has happened. It would be a real tragedy if we spent the rest of our lives fearing losing our loved ones. They are always near us. The memories we carry of our loved ones can be of great comfort to us. They sure are to me. If we open our hearts to their memories and their life missions in a way we're helping them keep in contact with this world of mortality.

Please, be happy in life. I'm sure your beloved would wish that for you.

Edited by - tane_ariki on Feb 13 2008 4:11:29 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 February, 2008 4:05 pm
matahuru OWC
(@matahuru-owc)
Eminent Member

quote:

I AM VERY SAD ABOUT MY GRANDMOTHER PASSING AWAY
SHE WAS A GOOD WOMAN, AND JUST LIKE THE HAPPIEST PERSON ON EARTH.

TE ARIKINUI TE ATAIRANGIKAAHU WAS MY GREAT GREAT GRANDMOTHER BUT I LOOKED UP AT HER AS A MOTHER. SHE WAS SO LOVING A CARRING.

I WOULD OF DONE ANYTHING TO KEEP HER ALIVE BUT OBVIOUSLY NOT. I HAVE VISIONS ABOUT MY FAMILY THAT ARE READY TO PASS AWAY. I SAVED MY GRANDMOTHER FROM PASSING AWAY AND BECAUSE I HAVE THEM ONE OR TWO DAY'S BEFORE THEY ACTUALLY PASS AWAY. I SAVED MY GRANDMOTHER AND THEN A YEAR LATER SHE PASSED AWAY. I COULDN'T SAVE HER AGAIN BECAUSE SHE WAS TO FAR AWAY FROM ME AND I WOULD OF DONE IT AGAIN. AND I BLAME MYSELF FOR WHAT HAD HAPPENED.

BUT TE ARIKINUI TE ATAIRANGIKAAHU I COULD OF DONE THE SAME BUT I NEVER NEW WHERE SHE WAS I NEVER NEW IF SHE WAS AT HOME OR SOMEWHERE ELSE.

I LOVE YOU NANA AND ALWAYS WILL.
AROHA NUI

Tena koe Tehuakore Takimoana

No offence there my whanaunga, because if you are descended from Te Ata, we are indeed whanaunga, but for you to be the great great grand child of Te Ata you would need to be the great grand child of one of Tuhei's, Heeni's, Tomai's, Maha, or Gabbys kids and to be honest, they are still quite young themselves.

Tena koe e Tane

Well said my friend..a truly inspired message..i hear maturity and wisdom in those words beyond your years..haere tonu..nga mihi..

Edited by - matahuru on Feb 15 2008 09:28:20 AM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 February, 2008 6:24 pm
maniapoto_jack OWC
(@maniapoto_jack-owc)

Te Huakore is a great grandchild of Te Ata not a G G as you said Matahuru

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14 February, 2008 12:22 am
matahuru OWC
(@matahuru-owc)
Eminent Member

I beg to differ my friend, anei he wahanga o tona korero

quote:

Thats great great grand mother like he said not like I said..

Engari tehea te uri a Te Ata i puta mai tenei tamaiti ko Te Huakore na te mea ko Te Kotahi raua ko Tumutumu nga tamaiti tane a Gabby. Mehemea e tika ana ko Huakore te whakatipuranga e wha na Te Ata, tera te whakatipuranga e rite tonu te mokopuna a Te kotahi?

He is not yet 30 so i doubt he is a grand father.

Heoi ano Ko te whakatipuranga e toru e heke mai nei na Te Ata raua ko Whatu, ara te tamaiti o ona mokopuna e pepi tonu ana. Kaore au e mohio, taaku pea te he engari ka patai au

kia ora

Edited by - matahuru on Feb 15 2008 2:08:57 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14 February, 2008 10:50 am
malika OWC
(@malika-owc)

Ae Ka tika koe Matahuru.
Kiki also has children who are nearing their late 20's,but all TE Ata's great grandchildren are under the age of 10.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18 February, 2008 9:20 pm
Te Rangamahue OWC
(@te-rangamahue-owc)

Ae

Te Arikinui and Whatu do not have great great grandmokopuna

Heeni, Tomai, Tuheitia, Kiki, Mihi, Maha or Manawa are not yet great grandparents.

He rukahu ke te kotiro ra.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 February, 2008 1:01 pm
Share: