Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

ASHBY, Anne and Joseph  

RSS
p3home OWC
(@p3home-owc)

Kia ora any whanau from Kerikeri if so looking for my whanaungatanga from there we come from the inlet but dunno what the name of it is. My nana was Anne Ashby nee Strongman? Edmonds? and my papa was Joseph Ashby I think? As you can see I'm real good at this stuff so would appreciate any help you may have to give me we also come from Ohaiawai so I hope that helps I understand there are hundreds of thousands of us would love to hear from you all

Posted : 07 September, 2006 9:02 pm
lionel OWC
(@lionel-owc)

kia ora

my name is Lionel Inia-Edmonds i live in the waikato but originate form kerikeri ngapuhi on my fathers side the edmonds we come from up north.. the inlet is called the kerikeri inlet..... so u have been to the edmonds ruins... i have only been there twice in my 23 years... u come from the same bloodline as me John Tucker Edmonds.... this is my whakapapa John Tucker Edmonds his son by the same name John Tucker Edmonds to hs son Manihera Edmonds to my grandfather Te Irimana Ngapera Eddie Edmonds to my father Brian Edmonds...the strongmans i have meet a few of them..with the ashby's i know we are very close to as well...... hey and another thing is my cousin and your cousin as well she has a partner and he's an ashby as well they both live in aussie and he's from up north as well no doubt hes a cousin to you. we also have links to a place called Ngawha Where our ancestors are buried my brother lives in ohaewai near ngawha....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 October, 2006 10:57 am
Share: