Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

HAIMONA KATENE PIKIMAUI  

RSS
Pikimaui OWC
(@pikimaui-owc)

Ko Hokianga te Moana, Taumarere te Awa, Pukenui te Maunga, Rawhitiroa te Whare Tupuna, Te Uri Taniwha te Hapuu, Nga puhi Nui Tonu te Iwi.

Tena koutou e oku whanaunga katoa!
I am trying to find uri from the hapuu Te Uri Taniwha from Parawhenua, Te Ahuahu. I would like to get an idea of all the whanau out there and an estimate of how many of us there are.
My whanau were born and raised in Ratana Pa and never got to know any of our whanau. I have no regrets at all being raised in Ratana except the fact that we never got to know whanau. I am the youngest of ten and we reside in Ratana (3), Whanganui(4), Rotorua(1), New Plymouth(1) and Australia (1) and our whanau name is Pikimaui. We have 23 mokopuna and 10 mokopuna tuarua and one on the way. The other whanau names within Te Uri Taniwha (that i know of) are Haimona, Pomare, Matenga, Katene, Kaire, Shelford, McManus, Anihana(Anderson), Tapsell. What i'm asking of you (whanau) is to indicate your whanau name, how many of you and where you reside. It would be wonderful to get to know some of you to share information in relation to our hapuu, marae, whakapapa etc. Nga manaakitanga o Ihoa ki a koutou katoa.

Posted : 31 July, 2007 6:59 pm
Share: