Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

looking for Kapahaka and Te Reo in Melbourne  

RSS
Barny Nesta and Clare OWC
(@barny-nesta-and-clare-owc)

I am looking for a Kapahaka club my 3 year old daughter can join in Melbourne and Te Reo for the family. Can anyone offer me some ideas about what would be available in Melbourne to join or participate in? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Posted : 19 August, 2006 9:00 pm
ponieta OWC
(@ponieta-owc)

Kia Ora,
also looking for Te Reo in Sydney , if you have heard anything

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 August, 2006 2:28 pm
Trisha OWC
(@trisha-owc)

kia ora Barny,
I found "Te Roopu Ataawhai" yesterday at a memorial for the Queen, you can check there web-site out. I was impressed by it.
I will be taking my tamariki there so might see you there. They have set up 2 maori kura over here. www.ataawhai.org.au hope i've been some help

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 August, 2006 11:55 pm
nellz OWC
(@nellz-owc)

http://www.maori-in-oz.com its a good site to use.Heaps of listings there for everything and anything pertaining to maori

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04 January, 2007 4:14 am
matahuru OWC
(@matahuru-owc)
Eminent Member

Kia ora barney ma.

My mum is the director for maori and pacific island affairs in melbourne. I am sure she could help you there.

Also where are you orginally from? It doesent matter that much yet there may already be groups set up there with people from your area. If there is, she will know.

If you would like to contact her, email me on tainuitewaka01@hotmail.com.

Kia ora mo to koutou taakinatanga i te ao maori i roto tou tamahine. Mau tonu, mau tonu

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08 January, 2007 7:53 am
pettypies OWC
(@pettypies-owc)

I would love to know if there is anything like that in brisbane also.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08 January, 2007 9:29 am
Share: