Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

MANGA LOFTIS RUSSELL  

dusodie1 OWC
(@dusodie1-owc)

HI looking for my husbands birth mother, jacqueline may manga loftis russell. Born in New Zealand around 1942. Thanks Janice

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 June, 2007 11:59 pm
dusodie1 OWC
(@dusodie1-owc)

Hi i am still looking for my husbands birth mother have a few more details if anyone can help, her name was jacqueline kay loftis she was born on 15/9/36 in new zealand she had a sister. Jacqueline was in england around 1962 and travelled to australia in 1965 with her son who was born 6/11/62, we are hopeing she is still alive and would like to make contact thru email or letter if possible. Thanks Janice

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06 August, 2007 1:21 am Kianu liked
Kianu
(@kianu)
  • is it possible he may have relatives ?my mother was given up for adoption by a lady of the same first and last name ? jacqueline loftis
ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 April, 2018 4:34 am
Kianu
(@kianu)

My Mother is no longer really in search of her mother any but really want to connect with her brother,the last known location of her half brother was in Australia i really hope to hear from you soon. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 April, 2018 5:25 am
Kianu
(@kianu)

Sorry i was on a small device before but my mothers mothers name was Jacqueline Loftis born in New Zealand.

My mother was given up for adoption in New Zealand and believes her half brother was other A given to another family in Australia or B given up for adoption in Australia. We really hope to hear from you 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 April, 2018 9:17 am
Kianu
(@kianu)

The dates and names match up i would really love to connect and see if your husband is my uncle weather you choice to be by email or mail my mother would love to know about her brother she try'd searching and was unable to find any leads till i come across this.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04 May, 2018 10:10 am

Working

Please Login or Register